1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tatonka Kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ShakaZ, Jan 2, 2010.

1. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

ohpitbulls, this is no dig ,but what sorrells dogs did you have dogs off of. just curious.

2. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

I do not like Pera`s Ch Silver 4W 1L but he beat 3 proven GR CHs. Thoose dogs are not Russian dogs but Croatia dogs. The three GR CHs were one of the best. Ex GR CH Black Mup was devastating dog real hard biter, GR CH Jocker also, GR CH Sheyn was real deeep deeep game dog. Some people said that ex GR CH Black Mup was not trained good because the match was declined a couple of times and the owner of Black Mup thought the the match will not happened but well it happened and Mup lost due to what nobody could tell you for me he was not trained so hard (I watch the match). Silver`s loss is with a dog who was beaten up of ex GR CH Black Mup. None of this dogs are alive but hey I`m glad that I know them. Good dogs!

Regards

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

those dogs Silver beat were true bulldogs, Black Mup is one of my favorites. Silver is no joke, if he was stateside he would have a MachoBuck-type following. PM me and I'll point you in the direction to watch him with your own eyes.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

and his last was to soon from the 4th less than 1 month i heard

5. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

A friend of me, from Yerichoff Kennels in belgium has a male from Tatonka. Its a very nice, friendly and hard dog:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

looks a lot like my female

7. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

I really like that dog. He is honest, small, skinny and high driven .

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nice lookin dog. i admit i was put off by the black&tan look at first, but it has kinda grown on me

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

how do i get a freaken picture on here

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

http://[​IMG]This is my girl rt here ..she is good with kids too as you can see. [​IMG]

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i cant see it

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

lolol sorry i suck at this dont know how to shrink it

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that pic is awesome. nothin better than kids and dogs

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks bro :) she is a good dog too

15. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

Hey Franzi, that is my dogs litter mate. If it's not to much to ask, could you put me in contact with him. I've ran across his web page , but there is no contact info. My dog is identical except his tan marks are more red.