1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Teens bake puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by miakoda, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

they should send them to my house, see how much theyll suffer

2. gil230

gil230 Big Dog

Just plain evil and wrong. People like that should be erased from the face of the world. I place these people in the same category I place terrorists: The eat shit and die category.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

I agree. off with their limbs. Make that grease hot and fresh out of the fryer. lol

4. It's times like these i wish the Legal system involved locking people like that into a cage with some professional fighters.

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I want them to get BANGED!!! With leg an arm amputation they would be defenseless....

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea well we can wish all we want but we all know that the legal system in the great US gives criminals more rights than anyone. They will probably only end up with some weak ass sentence like 1 year in prison and maybe some house arrest, i freakin hate this bull$hit legal system in america, why can't we be like other countries and give criminals barely any rights, eff them i hope they get whats comin to them

7. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

this is a prime example of bad parenting. If the parents would have spent more time with there children, they would have noticed that they are a little wacko, and should have euthed them.

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Or the parents should have given those kids a good old fashioned @$$ whoopin, that solved a lot of problems for a lot of kids worldwide, just a swift kick in the @$$ and they would have forgotten all about doin dumb $hit

9. couldnt have said it any better friend.if they were my children i would have beat the so hard they wouldnt be able to fart let alone sit for a month.thats the problem today no one will disipline their own children.they are more interested in being the childs friend or being the most popular parent in the group of their childrens friends.and this is where you run into problems with the gangs,underage drinking,drugs,running around like ally cats with any one,and the extreme violence.it is just like raising a dog they are much easier to take into hand and show them how to behave when they are small once they grow up it is almost impossiable to change what they think is best or what they want to do.

10. Whenever i acted up as a little boy, out came the wire coathanger or the old walking stick LOL, fews good smacks, and i learned my lesson, i think i turned out alright, so there's proof it works:p

11. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

At least you had an idea what was coming I always got the first thing in reach, be it a sandal, belt, branch off of willow tree....That was the good old days...

12. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Or hearing..."Go get a switch off the tree" If it wasnt good enough, you had to go pick a better one. My Mom was quite partial to a wooden spoon, man she had one hell of a swing...lol!

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This is what kids are doing now-days, destroying rec centers and torturing defenseless puppies? Sounds like someone needs to be "Re-educated on how to be an adult" with a taste of their own medicine.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

My mother used an extention cord. My Father only spanked me once and used his hand. I only have spanked a nefew and I used my hand too. That way I can feel the sting in my own hand and know I am not friggen perminantly scaring the poor lad. I don't even talk to my mother any more and have not for 30 years. I will never talk to her again. The cord was only a tiny fraction of her evil. I beleive in spanking but not with cords or whips. A paddle, belt or hand is enough in most cases. If they are too evil of kids you have to look at yourself maybe that sort of person needs culling from the grandparent right down to the little monster. I have met some families that had no good in them in every generation of them. That is were you don't have a bad seed but a bad tree.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

I signed that thing #10,140 Is me. I hope they fry those two ugly bastards. They got that look on their faces I like to punch off and cave it in. Ugly dog killers and tyrants. I say off with their heads in the public square. Well it is a circle here. I want to know what prison they go to so I can pay some inmates to make their lives a living hell. Cartons of smoke, some ink and some playboy mags and you can get some real shit done behind the bars. I am sure they will get jumped for free though. lol They will make some one a good punk.

16. sorry to hear you got abused by your mother attilla,cords like that i consider abuse as i do attacking the child verbaly i think if you keep on telling someone they are worthless and no good enough they will eventually belive it.i never used anything except my hand,my belt,or a switch from a tree.and with a switch you have to be carefull on how you use it or you can cut the skin and leave a scar i still got one on my backside to this day,lol.also with a switch i belive in only 2 or 3 swats and i never apply real hard force just enough to get through to them.i really hate to see folks lose control and beat the children out of anger instead of disipline.i never would hit a child out of anger if they did something that made me mad i would wait till i calmed down before i did the spanking.i think you cant control how you smack them when you are angry and i think it doesnt get through to them as well when you are angry.i also agree with the statement you made about culling,lol.i think in some cases that needs to happen and i think a prime example is the case of the 2 teens that we are having this discussion about.

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Ah Brother don't feel bad for me. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger in most cases. My dad is a Preacher man. I only lived with the evil one for 5 1/2 years the rest was grandparents and my dad. 6-11 with the mother. The lasting effects are I will not take orders from anyone and I will attack any man or woman that abuses a child. Not long ago I knocked some dude out for slapping a baby that was about 3 maybe for asking for a snack or something. I beat him down to the floor. It made me vigilant. Just offer up a prayer every now and then that I don't kill someone.

18. you got it my friend[​IMG]