1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tennessee Bulldogger Association Fun Show 10/9/10

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by KY BOY, Aug 26, 2010.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

id like to hit this up

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Where is this as far as distance from west tn? Boxing season starts oct 2nd, but if we don't have any matches I would like to check it out. Probably won't bring out any dogs but I'm sure we could participate in the raffle or something. If anyone knows what the distance is let me know please.

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

It is about three hours from the western boarder of Tennessee. Or a half hour north of Nashville.

4. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

Is this a fairly regular show? I'm thinking this is one a friend of mine has attended regularly in the past.

6. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

There was another club called the VSBA that had a show every month. if your friend was going to them recently it was probably them. there hasnt been a TBA show in a while but they did have about 3 shows a yr for a couple yrs.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  7. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

No it wasn't the vsba that I'm thinking of. I've been 2 those with him. He said something about another show down in that area. He said that it was a pretty good show he went to. I'm gonna call him and see if he's gonna check this out maybe catch a ride with him.

8. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

This should be a great show sounds like the turn out is going to be good and it's cooling off some now.

9. Sapper

Sapper Pup

Haha I've never been to a show, but this one sounds like a good one to bust my cherry!:)

10. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

For those of you coming to the show. I was told that there will be a few Dog Trotter mills (by gambler) on display and for sale at the show. So if you have been interested in one you better bring some cash because once you see them first hand you will want it. :D see yall there.

11. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

12. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

if anyone wants to carpool from MO let me know.

13. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

This is a charity event. Come one come all. Show the ppl what we made of!!!!!

14. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Mills will be raffled and I am bringing a handwritten letter from don mayfield for the raffle and some other goodies. You don't have to have papers for your dog just bring a Bulldog.
    After the show we are having a pig pickin. Come support the breed and the friends of the apbt. This will be the best weekend ever.
    Huge trophies. One of them is 5 feet tall!

Don't miss out. Someone is going to leave with a dogtrotter.net treadmill for the price of a raffle ticket!

No politics on judging. You will be thrilled u attened. See you this weekend.

15. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

We will be having a fund raiser wtih all proceeds going to benefit charity.We will be having Jr Handlers, Judges Choice, Best Shaped as well as a Treadmill Race and our regular conformation classes. Registration will be from 8-10am with the show starting promptly at 11am.The address of the show is: 3342 Heads Church Road Cedar Hill, TN 37032 For information or questions please call 615-218-2324.

16. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

iTEMS BEING DONATED BY AMERICAN TIMES PUBLISHING

1. BOOK OF INTERVIEWS SIGNED BY FLOYD BOUDREAUX AND FAT BILL

2. SET OF PIT CARDS FROM AGDT MAGAZINE ( VERY RARE )

3. ORIGINAL HAND WRITTEN LETTER FROM DON MAYFIELD TO FAT BILL WITH COVER NOTE FROM FAT BILL VERIFYING THE LETTER AND THAT IT WAS WON AT TBA SHOW OCTOBER 9TH

DONT MISS THIS SHOW!!!! ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY TO BENEFIT THE LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING TEAM

COME OUT FOR A GOOD TIME FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!!

17. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

Going to be a good time....:cheers:

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

got 1 done for the raffle, lousy pic-looks better in person...

[​IMG]

19. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

thanks to the TBA for a great show!

[​IMG]

20. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

anybody got more pics from the show ? I know there were a few people taking them. Thanks