1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tennessee fun show!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GameKid16, May 3, 2005.

1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

This will start our yearly functions off in style. We will hold officer elections at this time also. I invite everyone out to have some fun and participate in the working events with your dogs. There is no better time to start.

TBA FUN SHOW

JUNE 11
    Registration 9am-11am
    Show to start at NOON

Fun Classes:
    Jr Handlers, Judges Choice, Best Shaped Dog, Hang Time Event and Treadmill Races

Fun Classes: 5.00
    Regular Classes 8.00

Full Concessions will be available

All non-food vendors welcome (bring your own tables)

RULES:
    ALL DOGS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN CRATE
    NO HUMAN AGGRESSIVE DOGS
    NO DOG AGGRESSIVE HUMANS
    4 FT LEADS ONLY
    BUCKLED COLLARS THAT FIT SNUGGLY (NO QUICK SNAP COLLARS)
    NO DOGS AROUND WORKING EVENTS
    NO DOGS OUT OF CRATE UNLESS BEING POTTIED OR READY FOR SHOW

Directions:
    Take I-24 West out of Nashville to exit #24 and turn left, or I-24 East from Clarksville to exit #24 and turn right.
    At the stop light take a right and travel approximately 3-4 miles to a large WHITE HEADS FREE WILL BAPTIST CHURCH SIGN(sign will be on left) and turn right onto Gauze Rd. Travel appoximately 1-1.5 miles and turn left onto Heads Church Road at the Heads Free Will Baptist Church sign on the Right. Follow the road to the Church then go exactly one mile past the church and turn left onto Hyatt Lane/Repair Shop and drive straight to the end to the show site!

Hope to see you there!
    Sincerely,
    TBA
    615-382-8385

2. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

ill try my damnest to be there, If ur going let me know I whould love to meet some fellow doggers

3. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

also will u be bring ur dog??

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

We'll be there......
    BB

5. We will try to come!