1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TEX MEX KENNELs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stoner, May 31, 2014.

1. JayW

JayW Big Dog

2. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Man, although I aint getting nothin from you and Limey, I must say you've got some interesting plans and I sincerely hope they pan out for you.
    I would love to see some of the Tex-Mex stuff crossed with some good Boyles blood. Shouldn't leave much to be desired...

3. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I wouldn't mind seeing some crossed with some good black angel or maybe even THIS guy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [494624] :: FMK/F2F/SOLO'S TITERE

Though a good Boyles dog is an interesting thought!!!

4. ender

ender Pup

Thank you Magma.

Limey I respect your opinion but I do not agree with it you brings over of the % game.
    It is not only the record of 5:20 hours, they are very much more dogs, that for my sound the rule! Not the exception.

Other example, more near of you, A nice dog voted gis, that sure you know.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [424007] :: POWER GAME KNL ( TEX-MEX' ) RASKAL

5. the moth

the moth Pup

im not an expert,im a noob in this.but, TEX MEX has great and complete dogs for some reason they are famous in mexico and all europe. about bimbo i didnt have seen bimbo in action just like you.. all people who has seen it says that he was a super dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [399569] :: <B><FONT COLOR=BLUE>T-REX KENNELS XIRA 2XW

25 minutes and 5:20 hours that not a game dog cos he wined the first at 20 lol

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [410315] :: <FONT COLOR=BLUE >TEX MEX´S BILLY(1XGL<FONT COLOR=BLUE >
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [364649] :: BLUE KENNELS DON CAMILO
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [424007] :: POWER GAME KNL ( TEX-MEX' ) RASKAL
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [330842] :: A.J. KNL & TRUJILLO PIT KNLS MANUELA 1XGL

6. sod

sod Pup

i saw Texmex ch Bimbo and his littermate sister go on the same evening years ago. Texmex dogs are not game.

Ps. Don't trust the straws !!!!!

7. the moth

the moth Pup

8. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Thanks.... but these guys have an excellent reputation with people I know, and they have dealt fairly with me. Let's say.... you go with something else. Good luck with that... I'll stick with guys who have already honored their word where I am concerned. :)

9. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

The chief likes this.
  10. ender

ender Pup

Sshhhhh, you do not reveal the secret of the power.¡¡¡ hahaha.

Very nice blood, if you look back in TexMex important dogs, you can see there are very much Eli/Stu fowler/ Red Lady mix.

Regards.

11. JayW

JayW Big Dog

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Well Said ! Theres always a hater around......Dex :nono: :Insanity:

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ender thats ok . but let me tell you they have been bred ALOT!!!. and them boys always meet you comming in 1 ore 2 lbs over!!! they nearly never travel. so i know what i know..... They are simply not build to go the distance!!. and there pace wil not alouw them to go for longer periods of time. and coming in heavy is the rule rather then the ecseption. as for the mythologicel status of bimbo. He was a real goodone, but there where plenty of those in those days. Bimbo just never met one of those,
    That is not changing the fact he was a stand out dog. As said the FWK ch Dollyson show was a walk over. we aranged that show for him way back in the day. min befor the show when he found out he was going into a ch dog he said if i would have known i would have never showed him!!.
    One year afther ch Dollysons 27min loss . The dog was lookt at again against a ecstreemly spooky son of mad, GRCH Gabe. afther a disapointed roll. one of the man presend said i would not feed both of them.
    FWK saw a chanse as he knew the gabe son could not be workt due to him being ecstreemly spooky.
    as when the dog was fed in the day time he came out at 1 ore 2 o clock at night to eat his food.Thats how spooky he was. couple of weeks later a show was agreed on for a six pack of beer. To give the rooky member who took care of him some ecsperience. as it is nobody could enter the venue untill both dogs hit as the Gabe son would not start. FWK dollyson litterly screemed cur snapt tail douwn for 1.30 against a dog that could not be conditioned. the gabe son started to fade and took the count in shock shortly afther. This got to show at what diferense the level of comp was between Texmex ch Bimbo and FWK ch Dollyson ..
    Bimbo s sister was shown against a bitch of un known breeding that came from a butcher (word had it she was of rufus heinzl bolio breeding) who wanted to put her douwn . as she turned a bit agresif towards custumours(probely protien posening due to al the meat she got). She was about 15lbs over weight when i colected her and. when i gave her to FWK.
    she was 7 years old at the time. FWK stript her douwn and whent ahead like imidiatly with her. at the show It was Toe to Toe for 35 min when Bimbo,s siter started to show some real bad signs and she was redy to quit. Then The buchers bitch(mindy) at the same time faded real fast as her age and the wrong ore to fast way of stripping her was showing. this gave bimbo,s sister a rezen to hang in.. mindy was pickt up at 45 This show was a beter show then Bimbo vs Dollyson. as Bimbo,s Sister met a dog of equal if not beter quality, where she had to take what she was dishing out!!!!!!! her luck was conditioning.. what im trying to say is dogs and bloodlines reps are ofther talkt up to mythologicel status as time passes by and when new dogman hear about these dogs and there stories. they are elevated to a higher level

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

and them boys always meet you comming in 1 ore 2 lbs over
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this excektly what you do yourself ..loooking for beginners ...make ff low as possible .
    arriving with over weight ......even try to get away with out paying the ff ....lol

fwk lost from tex mex its a fact lol don't come with bs
    fwk stil showing of about that show ..the best he ever did ...... telling on boards Ukraine for example

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

poor david.......................................................

16. ender

ender Pup

When I was reading all this bullshit that you have written, overweight dogs, dont travel, go vs greeners, bad moves, mythical dogs, etc... I was thinking, my God!!!, your speaking about you itself and your dogs!!!,
    you say that chBimbo was a dog of mas high level that chDollyson,yes, this was obvious inside the box!!!
    You say that the sister of Bimbo wins to a bitch of 7 years, and? Ch Charly win his last one with more than 7 years, when a dog Win, Win, and when a dog lose, lose. Everything else they are excuses that we all know about the losers.
    Probably you lost your money twice in this Bimbo and sister night ,mor* of 20 years ago and still you have not overcome it?, because I do not have another explanation for that you write.
    You speak more bullshit of Tex Mex, as which he does not travel, when the whole world knows that TexMex dogs travel around the world. Really you are not serious.
    Ch Bimbo Win in 3 diferent countries.
    Ch Porfirio Win in 2.
    Ch Timmy Win in 3.
    Ch Charly Win in 2.
    Ch Max Max in 2.
    Etc, etc..
    Alone I find an explanation to what you write, or your mind is anchored 20 years ago and you can not see the reality, or it is a lot of time you do not speak with your friend, yes the same which has bought the frozen semen of TexMex ch Charly.
    And remembers that if you do not respect, you will not be respected..

miked likes this.
  17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ender dont take this personaly i bearly state was was and is upsirved bij myself and others one of them who mainly has Tex mex dogs and the brother of ch charley. reality is that those dogs of today(the good ones) are in the hands of people you know. all the other stuf that thussend make the grade you dont hear about I DO.......... bij the way did you saw a lot of these dogs yourself!??...

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....t-mex...did travel around all-right...

19. ender

ender Pup

Ok Limey, already you have made clear that you do not like this stuff, but that you are going to use frozen semen.
    It is a coherence man, yes sir.

Really It is a nonsense to continue speaking whit you, so good luck with the breeding.

20. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

i think you should look in the mirror and tell that to yourself. IF i would not like the stuf why would we planning on using it. Your inmature reaction shows you can not cope with the facts that every bloodline ore strain from varius famelies have good and weak points. this is wat makes these dogs competitif in diverend ways!. Was maurice carver the fool for telling G Hammonds to breed these hard driving Bullyson dogs with the game alligator blood back in the day. and saying Now you MIGHT lose some gameness but the sons of bitches would probely never have to proove it.. with that he ment that the bullyson blood wassend as game as others but diliver OTHER QUALITYS to do the job.. are you that lame that we and other oldtimers are not afreight to mention weak points in strains when breeding!!!, and ecsept the fact that we make crosses of bloodlines that could COMPLIMENT echother...................... from what planet are you from MAKE BELIVE........