1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TEX MEX KENNELs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stoner, May 31, 2014.

1. stoner

stoner Banned

come on, thats full of shit i was asking about people that knows about the kennel...thanks to moth and ender they are the only one here that answer my question, thanks to other people that has me nice information... but limey you better care about your self. you sound stupid and everybody can see that you are an envious

2. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Their record speaks for itself...... This is what Eli dogs should be. I tip my hat to them....and will say that I haven't dealt with better people anywhere.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:Insanity:

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

david you can't stand in the shadow from tex mex as dogman.
    no peude lol

5. stoner

stoner Banned

lol david my name is oscar no david pfffff you make a mistake

6. stoner

stoner Banned

[Brother if you dont know, Thats your Problem.....Get u sum Business, :nono: Tex-Mex has there's !!! Dex[/QUOTE]

??????????????????

7. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

no ....i try to you use what you posted .......
    but i spoke to b.david
    sorry for the misunderstood oscar

9. JayW

JayW Big Dog

10. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Thank you alot of hard work. We bred the mother to a son of Ch.Bullet have plans for the future, so Titere is shaping up to be a good producer like his dad Ch.Panthro Yis Ole Man

11. ender

ender Pup

12. JayW

JayW Big Dog

13. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I sure wouldn't mind taking a gyp to him down the road.... I had a chance to get some straws off of his daddy. Should have jumped on it.... but the freezer is getting full.lol

14. stoner

stoner Banned

jajajaja ok i was confused

15. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That's the next thing go to daddy, BDB has straws for sale. Panthro is throwing em. Yis Ole Man

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

17. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Pedro is a hell of a blend Old Man....and just about perfect size wise. Sounds like y'all have a plan, and a good one at that.

18. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Oh yeah we have the whole litter 5male's and are more than happy . Me & my partner were/ are Titere fans from day one. Our next breeding is gonna be a classic :-) . Thank you and hope everything works out for you! Yis Ole Man

19. the moth

the moth Pup

> CASTA KENNELS BLACK BELT 1XW[/QUOTE] this dog is now 2XW in mexico 20 and east europe 1:43

20. sod

sod Pup

tex mex curs.