1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thank God for PETA

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by olddog, Jun 13, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

wrong religion, why, is there a right one lol.

whats wrong with saving 80 bunnies, they have souls too

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I don't think ISIS beheads people for following the wrong religion. The same with all the other countries that live under Sharia law they just want to be left alone and allowed to run their country how they see fit..... The US somehow feels obligated to tell other countries how they should run things and that is where the problem lies.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

4. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Well it really doesn't matter what you THINK. The facts are, ISIS is killing and beheading people simply because they are not Muslim, and mostly Christians. The Christians they are beheading are Egyptians, Syrians, and Iraq Christians mostly. What does that have to do with the US?

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Bunnies lives matter too.... :lol:

6. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

they beheading any one against isis , and most people killed by them are muslims. the countries fighting them are muslims, isis wont kill you for being christian, but for not submitting to them by paying tax for being a non muslim on muslimextremist controlled land, or if they thought you were a armed civilian or militant who was fighting them alo.g side their enemies.

isis massacred a whole muslim army branch

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

83 bunnies.... that's a lot of dog food.

8. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Dog food - No way - I love eating Rabbit !!! PETA - my favorite group People Eating Tasty Animals !!!

Olddog

9. monkman75

monkman75 Pup

That would feed a lot of homeless folks!!!

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk