1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by rusty, Apr 27, 2006.

1. rusty

rusty Guest

I want to thank all of the dogmen from the past and present, I was once one of those people who had a misconception about the breed, I remember seeing my first apbt on the cover of time magazine and I had to have one because I thought it would define me and make me look tough, I purchased my first apbt in 1999 and he has been by my side ever since, no matter the situation my dog is always there by my side, this is honestly the best dog I have ever owned, I talk to him like a human being and he undestands every word, when I get home from work he's always waiting by the door, when I am sick he sits by the bed and wont move, becoming a member of this form helped me to understand the true nature of the apbt and what the breed represents, thank you for all of the helpful information and advice that I have recieved from this site it is truely a honor to learn so much from such reputable people.

2. asaj

asaj Big Dog

I have not been here for that long, but can I join in , Thank you!
    I have learned a lot and im still learning from you all!