1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Redboy/Jocko Dogs In The World

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DaTeacher, Dec 25, 2012.

1. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

2. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

3. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

4. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

5. Big Ro

Big Ro Pup

I got one his name is "Goldie the Mac". He's out of Davis's Nubs and Davis's Bad Girl. Game as fuck but can't bite his way out of a wet paper bag. Just being honest but he is throwing that hot shit as long as you breed him to a bitch with good mouth.

6. 08smoke

08smoke Banned

those big john dogs are different from the little john dogs, with that being said dont expect dogs coming down from fletcher to act like the split ear bred ones, and the bj onces. A buddy of mine owned some down from big john and some down from the split ear dogs. what i can say that you will get a true "gamedog" from them. they are game, they try to throw some mouth here and there but mostly likely you will get a rough game dog. Wacc has some good ones and you can never go wrong with owning from them, but dont expect anything out of the ordinary.

7. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Yes they are different lines off Wacc but he has done a lot of crossing... Fletcher was a cross from both lines as well.. For example my pup is a cross between both lines.. Although the ones I have seen all have had mouth.. Now of course, just like any family, you will have some dogs in a litter that won't have all the same traits... But like I said from what I've seen he does come out with mouth in a lot of his dogs... I wouldn't say the dogs are out of the ordinary but I will say that they are bred well and stand out in my yard and others I know.... My Mayday dogs are drastically different

8. Nick Pos

Nick Pos Pup

9. Nick Pos

Nick Pos Pup

After this breeding, I will add some Jumbo blood (redboy jocko/Jeep from EAstern countries through Ch Damper) into my program ... can't go wrong...

10. monsta

monsta Pup

Look'n for redboy jocko....any ideas on where to find them

11. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Hey SaCred, I had heard some time back that the mouth was coming by way of Sabre(do you feel this is true?), and I see the one ped is packed with her-it has been near forever since then lol

12. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Sabre was the dam to Big John and Little John. She was the foundation. Fletcher is still in his yard and is up for stud. And yes I believe it to be true.. These dogs, in my opinion are some of the best RBJ dogs out there. Some will argue Mayday but Mayday has been very popular and it depends on who you get them from. I have both Mayday and Big John dogs and the dogs off Wacc are very impressive and just are a different type of dog.

13. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

what u mean by they are different type of dog what the differance

14. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

15. 08smoke

08smoke Banned

OK wacc has ok stock, dont get me wrong some good ones do come out of there and you cant go wrong with getting some from them, but its so much more rbj out there some better and some worse," DONT GET ME WRONG, THIS GOES FOR ALL KENNELS" but dont be kennel blinded just by what people are saying or reccomending, because most likey they reccommend what they are feeding and everyone wants to have the best stock "point blank".

" I AM NOT SAYING : NO DONT GET DOGS FROM THEM OR THERE: WHAT AM SAYING IS JUST DO SOME MORE RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT YOU LIKE"

16. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

The only way for them to see what they like is to get some dogs and go through them. Wacc is a great place to get a dog from, and I know there are others, I like the travis, and toe jam blood crossed with tab, but I only know that from what I have seen and they will have to see what they like best by seeing it with their own eyes

17. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

18. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=226474

19. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog