1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Redboy/Jocko Dogs In The World

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by DaTeacher, Dec 25, 2012.

1. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

either im not looking hard enough or something but i cant find anything with toe jam in it.

that makes two of us. all i can say is they dont make them like this anymore. i still havent found a female to produce like she did

man i wish she was still with me. she was breed to perfection. she was a producer thats all i have to say. your right about them SC boys.

2. preme

preme CH Dog

That is a well bred dog

3. PoisonM3

PoisonM3 Pup

4. mikem

mikem Pup

There is a man in Rhode Island who has the best redboy jocko blood , he is very private , no website , no kennel name , just a yard of dogs he got from DT and their descendants , old school type redboy jocko dogs , in my opinion prob the best rbj stuff out there , very high percentages

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I know who you are talking about, and he has some really good ones got and seen alot of good dogs from him bout 15 years back, he's a good guy. Yis Ole Man

6. brickduke

brickduke Pup

I had a inbred dog off swampmans hummer, who was a double humdinger dog. Large rangy dog not very good in any aspect except wind and he would pull, when others wouldnt. Dark brindle dog, so as the only pure rbj dog I've had he fit the stereotype coming all day but not much else. I believe he was ready for cross and would have produced great with an outcross but never got to do it.

7. Anyone tell me where the Crews Dan dog might be? I sold his dam to Carl just before a legnthy vacation. Initially he was supposed to have bred her to Jake The Snake. Nor sure if that ever happened or not. In anyvevent, I'm back home now and would sure like to get something downoff of her.