1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Bulldog Barn

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit101, Jul 7, 2010.

1. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

is this peddler or what ? see more litters then TG?

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I like ninja

4. al8oogie

al8oogie Pup

He might peddle but believe me... the shit that's making noise south of the _____ is right there in that yard. Bubba is a stand up gentleman with real bulldogs!!

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

these guys bulldog hard. Their stock speaks for itself.

6. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

:eek: nice set up right there

7. they look real good wondered where they went wish I had gotten one off biscuit

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

yeah bro, youre right on the money, what would the dogworld do without the internet peddler police like you

if you were more then the internet police you'd know the answer

9. QVO RIP

QVO RIP Pup

I have dealt with him before with some things not related to his dogs and not once has he tried to sell me something from his stock or try and make me believe like his dogs are the only thing you should buy..... if he was a peddler he would be trying to push that on to everyone.... Bubba is a real straight up guy.

10. RFTW

RFTW Pup

All of those litters appear to be bred well.If hes peddlin' pups,hes peddlin' some well bred ones.

11. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

doesnt matter if he has pups for sale or not but if someone actually took the time to click for sale before they opened their big judgmental mouth, they'd see theirs nothing for sale in the for sale section, yeah even with all those litters that seems to bother people

BDB's life is these dogs, he has quite a story and maybe he'll see this and share with everyone, of course if he's done peddling for the day

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

those that know know, those that don't, don't. that's really what it comes down to.

13. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

Bubba is a first class dogman! No question!!!

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

15. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

the only thing i would ask is why does he sell so much simba stock? if you are into the dogs and proclaim that gameness is first priority, you should go with the rebel yell or el negro stock. if you want rough curs than by all means go with the simba blood. i kinda grouped them in stereotypes but you have higher percents when the parents were honest.

16. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

All the bitches look like they have all recently had pups or pregnant :D

17. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

hell no.... this is a kennels where big time blood is doing big time things....get it if you can....US1

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

they owned simba and run a lot of blood down from him. The stock is honest. A huge generalzation to say all simba dogs will be rough curs. When you work your dogs and know what you're getting in high percentages you can breed appropriately.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

SHHHHHHHHHSH slim don't tell nobody. them dogs are all mixed breed curs they really came from the pound or cregslist.:rolleyes:

20. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Ninja is the truth so i cant hate lol He's the best triple bred son of frisco jmo