1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Fishing thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Apr 4, 2016.

1. niko

niko CH Dog

Bad ass roberto!

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This what Nikos hood like lol..Caj that's all this fuck boy got.He ain't from no dam Colorado either..fool lyin like the fake he is.

Attached Files:

3. niko

niko CH Dog

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Anywayz I'm feeding dogs , little cooler than yesterday .Gone fire up the grill for some steaks, catch yall in a little while.Later nikita , u fake ass bitch !

5. niko

niko CH Dog

images-316.jpg Sat hi to your sister/wife

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And that's exactly what you are trying to do, in your mind atleast, but your really just acting like an upset school girl.

7. niko

niko CH Dog

images-284.jpg Yep definitely inbred dummy from Alabama

8. niko

niko CH Dog

Here ya go caj...

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nikita your not American and I can tell.First off the memes u been throwin up was made by Auburn fans.Alabama vs Auburn is a heated in state rivalry and you could find just as much shit about Auburn fans.We get pretty nasty and poke each other in the ribs with the memes u been posting. You don't have one dam clue what it means ! Americans may rib each other a little bout where they come from but not on your level.Folks from south of the border are more respectful, which in my mind leaves yo ass to be a Candian !

10. niko

niko CH Dog

images-170.jpg Still less inbred then Alabama lmao

11. niko

niko CH Dog

12. niko

niko CH Dog

us city folks just dont get it lmao

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Your from a poor fishing village somewhere in Canada and u grew up wishing you were born in America.You hate America , no matter what part it is cause you ass is jealous.

14. niko

niko CH Dog

15. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

I made that from some old promo cds I had from over 10 years ago that I never listened to. Terrible rapping skill but fits the Snatch movie stereotypes of cockney muppets.

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Like I told yawl Niko's promise is WORTHLESS....still posting meme's like a lil punk ass biatch. LMAO

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Dont worry about that fool he just jealous because his life is probably fucked up. LMAO

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

He ain't no true American , I let his ass rant today with his bitch ass memos as I wanted to see a pattern.And the pattern I saw is he ain't American.And look yall , to any gay folks or bisexuals I don't care what yall do.I ribbed niko with this becaise I knew it got under his skin and I wanted hik to keep postin them American hatin memos.Look thier is a American, under any ethnic background or gender.That's what makes us such a great and proud nation under GOD . .Bless each and every American on this site .Have a great weekend and this also stands for any God driven man from any other country !

19. niko

niko CH Dog

20. niko

niko CH Dog