1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Fishing thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbulld0gs, Apr 4, 2016.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

May be fully legal there but the herb is still shit compared to alot of other places

2. niko

niko CH Dog

Colo mm flag1356728448.jpg Lmao you definitely from Alabama if you think that...Chem dog the parent of Sour D and OG Kush from the great state of ...

3. niko

niko CH Dog

images-368.jpg Dumb Redneck

4. niko

niko CH Dog

5. niko

niko CH Dog

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Trust me bro you don't want to debate my knowledge of the Herb. Doesn't matter where the fucking parents of sour D came from, there is better chemdawg, sour d or any other strain born in CO in other places. CO buds look good but lack potency that the same strains carry in other places. I've been out there, the best Colorado herb is good outdoor in CA biddy

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Funny , I am smokin Purple Kush...lol

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

In the deep south..cali bud

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Platinum Kush and 3 Kings over here

10. niko

niko CH Dog

images-200.jpg OK Chicken Fucker whatever you say LMAOA

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That's all we smoke is the Cali bud.....

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Larry June status!!!

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I dont read your dumb ass meme posts you bitch ass queer. LMAO

14. niko

niko CH Dog

maxresdefault-4.jpg Id expect nothing less from aninbred CHICKEN FUCKER LMAO

15. niko

niko CH Dog

16. niko

niko CH Dog

17. niko

niko CH Dog

images-177.jpg This shit is hilarious lol my buddies and I are laughing our asses off at you inbred fuckers lol

18. niko

niko CH Dog

19. niko

niko CH Dog

20. niko

niko CH Dog

images-216.jpg You guys sound so dumb talking about bud...it's like listening to children LMAO!
    You Rednecks always getting popped trying to smuggle back weed...They just popped 7 illegal grows, guess where they're from?... Florida Lmao...Dumb Rednecks lol