1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the flynn strain

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by beanieman, Mar 8, 2010.

1. andrewp35

andrewp35 Pup

I'd love to see a ped also Flynn!

2. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

dont think you could get a pure rapparee these days jacko ....i tried to get a hold of some about 15 years ago but had no luck !

3. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

maybee not pure but i know of some tight bred on "crazy legs" aka duke

4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

which duke dogman ?

5. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

molly was supposed to be out of paddy of plymouth / lucky ....lucky was supposed to be rapparee type breeding...i also got told that she wasn't bred like this but was pure flynn ....anyone know anymore on this ???

6. cant see there being any pure flyn blood about now

7. maxwell

maxwell Pup

My peds have Molly down as Timber x Lucky , but have also seen the ped you mention

8. darlo

darlo Banned

my ped also had paddy x lucky .an mr trap said i had the right ped for my girl but did he? lol
    all this shit now cos of a few con men rippin good lads off
    fuck it enjoy what u got
    or get a pitbull lol

9. trap

trap Pup

I think if molly was a full flynn bred bitch that ped would of been used,what would be the point in saying she was half kc if she wasnt, none of her owners were pedlers but if they were then surely a full flynn ped would of been better.Any way i didnt breed her so you never know,may be psycho wasnt bred how his ped says you can only take the word of the breeder.:p

10. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

red joe and molly's owner told me she was paddy / lucky

11. darlo

darlo Banned

thanks mr trap
    so as far you know an are concerend my ped for my bitch stands correct

12. trap

trap Pup

Bred Trap to a pure flynn bitch many years ago, but she had no pups....didnt think there was any pure flynn still alive my self until i got back in touch with the man in this thread , ive had agood week end at his place seen his dogs and bitchs.He got staffords that have done more than alot of pits have done .in this country

13. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

peds are good but i'd love to see some of'em dogs of today

14. darlo

darlo Banned

so would i lol
    i will be lookin to breed socks in a few years time
    it would be nice to get a full flynn bred dog over her
    but was told years ago that the line died out
    all the best

15. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

thats a shame really like the type of slade and paddy of plymouth.

16. Aarsbaard

Aarsbaard Pup

As far as I know the dogs bred down through Red Meg are the only descendants left.

17. trap

trap Pup

watched old tapes of all the flynn dogs and red strain crosses that he had owned the matings try outs matchs,which at one time it would of made the hairs stand up at the back of my neck,but it didnt he even offered me his youngest pure dog its the tightest bred dog ive ever seen.I said no straight away i realised then that i have no interest in the dogs any more. see you all.

18. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Ha ha your such a tease Mr Trap:rolleyes:...reminds me of the time i was round that Pamela Andersons house...doing a bit of painting...she drops her knickers and begs me to give her one...I said no straight away and realised i had no interest in life anymore....:D

19. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

which red strain dogs flynn ...was it josh ?

20. reuben

reuben Pup

how are your flynn dogs bread mate