1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the flynn strain

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by beanieman, Mar 8, 2010.

1. TIGHTLINE

TIGHTLINE Pup

flynn dogs long gone
    [​IMG]

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Interesting read,

Are Rapparee dogs kc show dogs? Would love to see some more pics of these pld dogs.

3. May i take this oppurtunitie to correct a few points concerning the Flynn dogs you mention the Wolf dog was out of Paddy and Candy who were littermates to Woodside Lad the Wolf dog was sent back as a puppy to Pinky who also owned the Wolf Island dogs , he asked for a pup back when they dealt Paddy to Dann of Plymouth he was sold to Murphy and i had him from Murphy , the same day i bought Wolf i bought the Molly bitch and i bred her to Wolf twice . I had the Rona bitch and bred her back to Wolf and she had six pups none were sold all were worked and all were deep game , the Rona bitch i sent to Canning in Derry were she was bred to a son of the Danns Rocky dog she was later show by a farmer .The Slade bitch was never game tested she had pups by the one time winner Joe who is wrongly reported as a Champion when he won one match over a English Bull then lost game to Dillinger , the owner of Slade kept her as a pet and he did approach me about breeding her to Wolf but this never happened . The Hooker bitch was bred to Wolf and had pups but she was never game tested being more of a pet her owners sold the puups and decided to keep show staffords . The Abby bitch was mated to Belcher but the pups died she was killed in a kennel fight shortly after .

4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

who did you think was the best out of the molly x wolf litters springview ?

5. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Why would you of put Wolf over Hooker if she was just an untested pet...????

6. The owners of Hooker were sent to me by Bob Heys of Portsmouth who told me the bitch was game we bred her to Wolf and she had a litter i met the owners of Hooker when they bred her it was only after speaking with Bob some time after he told me the bitch wasnt a game tested bitch after corresponding with the owners of Hooker for a while it vwas obvious they were not genuione working dog people this was varified when they decided to keep and show KC staffs they were howevor decent people as for being untested they and Bob Heys told me she was game , perhaps they felt she was and she might have been as we all have different understandings of gameness , in my eyes she was a pet though a well bred one

7. Aarsbaard

Aarsbaard Pup

I think you mean Peggy, a sister to Hooker.

8. A.W.DALY

A.W.DALY Pup

They ware a goodline in their day but i doubt if anyone has a good dog now or one that is pure from this line

9. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i found some old photos of a couple of pups (look like littermates) it says on the back westcountry hooker & westcountry boone. does anyone have info on the boone dog as i never heard of him.

10. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

If these dogs are a brindle with a half white face the other a blue with a half white face then i know these dogs if i remember correctly both dogs are similary marked with the white faces being on opposite sides only one was brindle the other blue , they were littermates if im correct but would need to see a photo to confirm this

11. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i am sure they are littermates but only hooker has the white face marking, boone is a solid brindle dog in these photos anyways.both are red brindles.

12. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Sorry they are not the dogs im thinking of

13. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

no bother jt,

14. evergreen

evergreen Pup

Six stafford pups and all deep game Trev!only you can constantly breed litters like that, all deep game! Oh great one-you will have to teach the American boys how to breed litters like that with their real game bred dogs.BULL SHITER.

15. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Were did i state i constantly bred all game litters please show us Evergreen As for the litter out of Wolf/Rona your welcome to take this up with the owners of the three pups that were owned by friends just contact me they will be happy to put you right . I believe i matched more dogs in a three month period than you matched in your life , thats if youve ever matched or owned a gamedog , i dont believe you have but then again its easy to hiide on a board , Tell us all the gamedogs you owned bred and matched as i dont believe youve ever matched one , your just another lollipop that pops up every few years trying to make yourself something your not but you cant talk about what you have done coz youve done nothing , if im wrong then prove it , but you cant and wont you will just continue making silly comments from behind a message board like a fool , get in touch i will put you in touch with those liars you claim didnt own gamedogs of Wolf/Molly

16. evergreen

evergreen Pup

Think what you want about me little man!but i doubt all six pups were deep game,and if it was another person stating they had bred six stafford pups in one litter and all were deep game you would be the first to say it was a lie!.As you know what the odds are of breeding a full litter of as you say deep game dogs and i mean pits not staffords-Also a lot of the men you mention i know and molly i never mentioned, but i saw her before you got her!She looked to me like she had a bit of bull terrier in her, and a man that knew her well that kept red strain dogs told me she once quit.And no i wont tell you the dogs ive had and still have or the name of the man that told me about molly, as i am not a bragger or a has been.As they say loose lips sink ships, and it was your loose lips that sank your ship no one elses. This is the last time i will be posting.

17. Finito

Finito Big Dog

I enquired on the rumour on Molly,but was told that man made it up to spite JT as he never got on with him. A former owner of Molly before JT told me that he would not bellieve she quit. Best female he owned was his words,although when he had her she would sooner kill any pups than look at them. I ain't saying you are right or wrong Evergreen. Just relating what i was told.
    JT,how many litters did you get out of her & how many did she have when she left yout yard ?

18. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Your understanding of dogs Evergreen is limited for you to say that CH Molly quit or you was told this tells everyone who ever saw CH Molly what a lowlife cowardly scrote you are hiding behind a message board like a cur , as for her looking like she had Bull blood once again this shows what a fool you are . The reason you darent put your name out is because your a wally that has never matched a dog your one of those neverwas wannabes that thinks if you badmouth others it makes you somethiong your not , your right your not a has been but your a NEVER WAS as for your friend that owned the RED dogs hes a fool also and please tell him this or is he like you a hide behind a web page snitching and bitching asshole , your welcome like ive told you to publically come out from under your stone and let everyone see who is who , this goes out to your friend who breeds or bred the Red dogs but you wont coz your a fool that has done nothing and when it comes down to proving truth like the lowlife you are you run and hide like a cur , my friends that owned the dogs of Wolf/Rona are waiting to hear from you , you know who i am contact me anytime you want your a joke and now are a laughing stock thats been given the chance to put up or shut up , and your scared coz your a cur so as you say stop posting as EVERYONE now knows your full of wind and piss and have never matched a dog

19. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

mollys owner told me that he thought she was probably the best staff bitch in the country at the time ...in his opinion though he said she never bred anything as good as herself...

20. Just out of curiosity, when you were corresponding by letter with Mr. Lennart B from Sweden in the mid to late 80's you wrote down the pedigree of Wolf as out of Max and Candy, if this was incorrect when did you find out that it was Paddy that was the Sire?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012