1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the flynn strain

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by beanieman, Mar 8, 2010.

1. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

When the person who bred him told me and when i spoke with the person who let Dann have both Paddy and Candy , and told me he requested a male pup back out of Paddy as part of the deal , i actually state this in the above posting

2. I must have missed that, Thank you for your reply.

3. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

The date i found out was the 15th July 1989 , i know it was this day as i had a show in the morning and they came to visit me in the afternoon , one of them was buying a English Bull terrier stud dog of a friend of mine who showed the breed , he told them he knew me they came over for a visit , obviously i won the show !