1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The greatest pit dog ever?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by caponedog, Jan 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

2. preme

preme CH Dog

Agreed !!!!!!!!!!

3. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I talked to V.C he said Weenie had Jeep, and I quote "that sonabitch wouldn't die " the question couldn't be whose the greatest because there's too different weights, time frame, more comp, females/males ect..... seems the real question is "who is your favorites "

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Thats interesting. What about a dog's semen or eggs has anything todo with its actions in the pit?

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a twisted eyebrow...

6. preme

preme CH Dog

No doubt naus I was on agree meant with the first have of his post production and pit is to be judge on two different merits of he or she was a good box dog thats great a producer even better but I don't feel a shade should be cast over a great box dog that couldn't through themselves or better

7. redwar

redwar Big Dog

I think this is the reason they had CH, GrCh, and then ROM, and POR-neither of which relied on the other, meaning a dog could be a great producer and never even been matched and a dog "could" be a CH or GrCh and never bred. Two entirely different subjects. However if the op was not "The greatest "pit" dog ever, and maybe just "The best dog ever", then I would agree 100% with the dog having to reproduce as good or better than himself.

8. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Colby when dogs were dogs ....

9. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Bob tail bob fought anything any weight ...bring what you can.. fight what you bring

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

nobody gives a shit about your feelings.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Amen BB!..........

12. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Chinaman is my all time favorite...Bolio,Tombstone,Boomerang, to name a couple. Snakemans Pedro is not discussed much but was a hell of a bulldawg IMO. ARTS record speaks for itself aswell.

13. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Tornado, Queen of Hearts, Molly Bee, so the list doesnt seem sexist, lol.

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

NOBODY SAW THEM ALL.
    also,many of the best will never have even been used and ended up in pet homes
    so it's an impossible question to answer

15. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

It's not impossible, nobody is holding a gun to anyones head. This doesn't have pertinence to anything, nobody is on the Bulldog Hall of Fame committee. Its just a random topic for fun. Chill.

17. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

Barracuda 9xw ROM.... Nice dog that been around the block a few times in Miami.

18. Kostas81

Kostas81 Big Dog

Honeybunch... Gene wise and pit wise. Never was a competition for her!

19. :cool:
    I look for stinson glovers gr ck TUFFY

20. stinson glovers gr ck tuffy