1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BoogiemanBlood, Dec 20, 2012.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I'm going to take a guess that boogie is trying to train her ear to lay down

2. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

They are coming along great!! Love the pics with them playing.... Is that a dog taking a shit in the background of the 3rd pic?:rofl2::rofl2:

3. LOL Yeah thats old man Nick taking a shit in the one pic hahahaha I saw it when I was taking the pics, but hey dogs shit lol. He just goes about his business and don't bother nobody :)

The little female pup had a nasty hematoma on her ear that wouldn't go away. They wrestle and fight and her brother bit through it. The only way to fix it when it is that bad is to make a laceration the length of the hematoma and then sew the patch to it. This allows it to drain and fluid won't build up and then the top and bottom of the ear grow back together. It doesn't happen often, but just my luck it did. Just got it off today and it looks great. I'm confident it will look perfect when all is said and done. :)

Thanks for the nice comments everybody.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

that was going to be my second guess lol

5. LOL You dumbass

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i try i try all bs aside i do like the bottom side on these pups that dam is nice

7. She is a nice bitch with some good dogs behind her. :) All you can ask for in a bulldog!

8. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Nice pups and nice ped, Now ill now where your name cam from, a lot off boogieman in the ped.

Good luck with them.
    Love the black one nice head.

9. hows is that boogie blood working for

youngboyzinc