1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Night of the Fight by NTG

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by redrumdog, Aug 7, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

You can see it in their eyes,like the everlasting gleam Mounds of pure muscle,a pure fighting machine Fast as a bullet,quickness of light They both seem to know,it's their matched fight With their muscles so toned like the ol' Sugar Ray They look at each other like the other one's prey Never bark,never scream,never utter a sound For both these dogs know this is their battleground. As the people watch on you can see it in their faces The dogs with their strategy as they go through their paces I'm so proud of these dogs when they show they're game They both scratch hard they both seem the same I really don't know if this is wrong or right To me it's a great way to spend my Saturday night See as long as both dice it out,both wanting to duel.Then to me it doesn't seem that it is that cruel.Now four matches are over and I sure had my share.For my dog won his championship and he won it quite fair.I had an excellent time it was outta sight.FOR THIS WAS THE NIGHT,THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT.

2. shake

shake Banned

R/r i like anymore ?:)

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Shake I'll have to look through what books and mags I have left to see.NTG would post poems in SDJ and Gamedog Digest.Sonny Sykes wrote a few also I think.