1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Old Man Still Got It

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by PurePit19, Jul 24, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsefMWXaHjA[/ame]

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

working the old man huh...nice healthy bulldog.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nice keep em working. how big is he looks massive

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he thinks he a young dog, thats what counts. Shows how well you've cared for him, hope you get 11 more years with him

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Well i cant take the credit for him, my partner Ragedog has done a great job getting him back into shape!! He's a 43lb fully conditioned dog, but he about 45-46 right now. His days at show weight are over, he was retired after his stifle was shattered in a car accident, but you couldn't tell by looking at him. Thank you all for the kind words, by the way, there is nothing hanging from the tree, he is biting just the branch. lol

6. preme

preme CH Dog

glad to see a older dog that still got his swag!!
    thanks

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Swag is a understatement for him. He used to get lose from his previous owners yard fairly often and no matter what caliber of dog i was walking at the time, i'd be nervous. At 11 yrs old, anyone walking a bulldog down the road better be nervous... he is the male version of Bad Rosemary. LOL

8. Cousin_IT

Cousin_IT Banned

I would of never guessed he was 11 years old. He is in great shape! Nice clip.

9. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

verry nice to see!!
    :)goodluck whit him