1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the only way i know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blacklabel, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Don’t stop till everything’s gone Straight ahead never turn round Don’t back up, don’t back down Full throttle wide open You get tired, you don’t show it Dig a little deeper when you think you can’t dig no more That’s the only way I know

Bulldog mentality

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Risin'up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance Now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive So many times, it happens too fast You trade your passion for gloryyyyyyyyyyy.

eye of the tiger

3. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, Grab my glasses I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city, Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

Tick Tock

4. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Oh, don't you worry, you'll find yourself. Follow your heart and nothing else. And you can do this, oh baby... if you try. All that I want from you my son is to be satisfied.

Ronnie Vanzandt

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

simple man....love it.
    wake up , shit happens de ja veux . come on world is that all ya got ? lmfao

6. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Lol...Ya damn right! You got good taste Jacko.