1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the oppertunity to create a breed to fit yourself and others like you

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BIGEASY, Dec 12, 2012.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Cool lookin dog gh. The clild looks to have a good protector!

2. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

if it can be done.. it has been done... ... maybe you should switch to patterdales.. Im not a cross over fan. You can pull out dogs 28lbs to 110lbs out of APBT game lines just by selective breeding and not crossing over to another breed. .. .. I don't like patterdales as much as I do APBT and I like small dogs myself. My late stud Bozz Hog aka Hoagie was 33lbs and sired a few small dogs. I have a litter off him sired to a hammonds heinzl dog and they are 6mos and barely 30lbs the lightest two being just shy of 25lbs. .. you can find what your looking for in the apbt, its the ultimate bulldog, terrier, catchdog, vermin dog, stock dog, predator control dog, IMO hunting dog.. All American go to dog.. When I was in highschool my good friend had a boston terrier give to them by a breeder; they said it was a throw back of the old dogs and people in the show racket bastardized those dogs. (WHAT?) anyway they got one free AKC dog and this boston looked just like Sgt Stubby only about 18lbs-20lbs of pure grit. Had all the qualities of a working bulldog. Let the horses and cows know, catch and kill rats, coons, opossums and a skunk too. Tux was a neat ass dog and if ALL bostons were like that. .. that would be a small dog I'd have for sure. As it stands if you want a small APBT .. breed it from the smallest stuff you got or that s out there. No reason to cross..