1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The sweetest thing you'll ever see <3

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I'm interested... I'd luv for you to do a shoot with Ed, me, and the 3 dogs.... should be interesting and fun, lol. and since I'm in north alabama... :D

2. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Sounds great! If you would, just PM me your number and a day and time that would work best for you :)

3. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Really nice shot, velli.

4. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Thanks!! :)

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

No Ben I also would never do that with a baby and a dog.

While it is a cute pic. There can be many things that could go wrong. And you are right Velli we do not know the temperament of the dog. But he does not look pleased in the pic. But even in a controlled environment like you had. If that dog jumped up that baby would have went flying.

While you meant well and ended up with an adorable picture. I still do not think it was a good idea. Like I said many things could have went wrong. It only takes a split second.

6. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Thank you Cynthia.