1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

$$$ the walking dead $$$

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by toom, Mar 2, 2014.

1. toom

toom Big Dog

Any big fans,,,I think it's one of the best shows ever.I think this season has started out VERY good.I'm thinking DAYRYL gets wacked tonight.Even though he's one of the top characters and MOST liked my 6th sense tells me the show is moving on with out him after tonight.HEY,,,,,lets all HOPE I'm wrong....LOL.

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

they better not kill daryll thats my dude.

3. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Seen all seasons except the last few episodes. It is one of the better series on tv IMO.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good show... im a fan...

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I watch that show in case of Zombie apocalypse so I can be prepared mentally and physically LMAO.

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Me too Saiy!! Bullets, water, ramen noodles for years, along with knives/swords welcome!! Lol I be jokin wit my friends about the Zombie Apocolypse, but I'm halfway serious. Love the show

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

I cannot get into that show, watched a few episodes, just didn't interest me.

I love Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad.

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I love the show, never miss it! If they wack daryl today I'm going to be fucking pissed lol.

9. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Love it too, big fam!

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Glad to see theirs still good liquor after the zombies come. Glad Darryl lived, but I woulda killed him twice for wasting all that shine. lol

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I been watching season 2 for the last 3 hours. lol It don't even matter that I seen them all at least 4 times now, I still enjoy it just as much as watching them for the first time.

12. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Good show, this season is off to a sluggish start thought. True Detective is an awesome new show on HBO, any fans?

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

No HBO. For some reason Comcast cut it off after 2 mo but left Cmax & SHowtime. I watch some series on them channels.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im just waitin for thrones to start now...........

15. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

I'm with u. Could care less about the walking dead.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shameless

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

17. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

LMAO! I was waiting for another Shameless comment. That show is funny a shit, If anyone is ever feeling bad about their life.....Watch Shameless and find out it's not all that bad after all. LOL

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hell Yea made me feel real accomplished when I first started watching

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

19. toom

toom Big Dog

WELL I was DEAD wrong about dayryl.Between a sneak preview of beth SCREAMING out dayryl's name and the fact that he was on the TALKING DEAD show after I thought he was a gonner....I thought that episode was to slow,,,,I liked the last 2 episodes.That little girl was WACKED....! I guess now EVERYONE is pretty much heading to terminus. Should be FUN STUFF....!

20. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yeah the end of the last episode was damn good.