1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

there here

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by beanieman, Sep 4, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Good for you.
    Being pretty in a ring is not working.

2. beanieman

beanieman Banned

The bitch is from irish lines with KC stafford in her and maybe, this i wil never know for sure some apbt.
    So i called it a scatterbred dog cause there is no single line or strain in her to give her a definition of 1 and it seems like her breeder only bred it for type of dog instead of breeding a linebred litter for traits or so.
    I did not breed this bitch, she was bred by another on forged KC papers
    Maybe i was wrong with the term, to be honoust i really do not care if they cal her an outcoss or a scatterbred bitch.
    She is what she is a dog called Flame.
    To me a outcross wil be 2 dogs from the same breed who do not share commen ancestors in quit a few generations.
    so different family´s but same breed.
    Scatterbred is to me a dog bred for type out of different breeds (sbt x apbt) but stil somehow have a commen look or behaviour.
    If i see it wrong any correction is welcome !

3. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I wouldn't call her scatterbred at all. That would suggest she is pure APBT with different bloodlines "scattered" throughout her pedigree. By your description she is a dog of unknown ancestry, or what little of it you do know, or assume, she is a crossbreed.

4. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Oh and outcross to me means taking a dog that's tightly bred and breeding it with a different bloodlines or maybe one that shares half the same blood but the other half is different.

Anyway, not sure I agree with the breeding but its a lot better to breed workers than just pretty show dogs so *shrugs* I dunno. Good luck with them. Hope they turn out for you. :)

5. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Congrats bud. Hope all is well

6. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

oooh gosh,.. were is this discussion going to???? :confused:
    For me the bitch is a cross bred apbt, in the background u can also see some gr ch sumo etc..
    For me if the dog works it works, in usa people bred for pretty paper/ looks \
    (not saying all offcourse :D but 75% of this board does ;)),
    and for what i know, the people here in europe bred more for performance in the good way.

just my 2 cents, i will see what these pups will bring, im keeping a male,
    if he works he works, so not, he gotta go.

7. snuff

snuff Pup

no need to now yu, why wate time with someone who

1. dont now how is dogs are breed
    2. bred a staff bitch to a "pit" with shady background

good luck wit yur pups

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Yes L my dog have shady background, but still u went suck dick of his breeder :D

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Oh pups wil be just fine.
    To tell you the truth you're acting like a punk b***
    Like xibalba said you are willing to suck his dick but now you have something to say about dbo.

10. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

BMC knl was his good friend, before he also stabb him in the back ;)
    dont worry beanie lmao :D

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

oh Xibalba tell me who BMC stabbed . J is a shady guy sometimes .

12. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I applaud anyone that is bilingual, but other than Xibalba insulting America/Americans instead of an individual giving her grief, I can't tell what the hell you guys are talking about. :confused:

I got a kick out of it though, especially since just a few weeks ago you were asking about whether or not you had a manbiter, and now you're schooling us about "working this, and working that...." You have an APBTx and you knew someone with an APBT so you let the two dogs screw, don't act like your plan was anything more than that or you have something on us "dumb Americans," thanks.

BTW, nice pups.

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Thanks Brent about the pups.

About the father, i know for certain that he is not a manbiter.
    A couple of weeks ago we had the intro of the tour the france in Rotterdam.
    I was in the subway with her and i had DBO, the subway was cramped with people and he had legs and hands in mouth's reach.
    He never made a attemp towards anybody, we got to central station at a couple of thousand people were wandering about looking for there trains.
    Children were running around, people were walking close by, balon's everything, nothing happend.

This was not a radical desicion or so, i was thinking on this for a longer time, Feb was the first time i posted about this on this board but even then i was thinking on it for a longer time.
    No way this was a desicion of wel she's in heat let's breed her to him cause it's easy.
    I have been looking at different dogs but when it comes to build and character why go farther then i need to go.

If i didn't see something i like in both dogs there was no need in me for doing this.
    I have these dogs for me and my friends if sometimes along the way when another is coming by and would like to see what kind of dogs they are.
    I am up for selling 1 for a descent price and with that i mean i do have some cost in raising a pup the first weeks.
    If anybody is not up for those costs or the shipment, then there no need for me to sell the pup, and wil keep it myself then and raise it and see how it is.

And i am not about to school anybody on anything regarding to working dogs or the US/EU debate, i do not even want to go in to that.
    For me it's about my dogs and what i can bring forth and if it's indeed better then what i had.

14. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Stupid Oldskool Brent, u really think i dont know what manbiter is LMAO,
    i put that topic so the persons that spread lies on my dog, that are on this board can see other people there opinion,
    because they dont know jackshit and aswell will never know ;)

for myself, i prefer looking for quality than looks and pretty paper, just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

It's my opinion i aint insulting any people, there are alot people in the usa, that just say well i breed apbt for looks and papers, because the law there...

We already had this discussion long time back, so no need to make an new one ;) just read http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33610 only sadly my old posts in there were deleted, my other username was Krueger :D

15. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

I think you should refrain from calling anyone stupid, language barrier or not, because you're not the brightest bulb on the porch, in fact you come off as an idiot. ;)

Looks to me like beanie had a plan, you have a dog, and get a puppy out of the deal, so don't try and school anyone on the merits of your infinite dogman knowledge. Of course, maybe you should, I could use a good laugh today.

16. panpam15

panpam15 Pup

Be cool guys!!!!! No haters!!!!!!!

17. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

The pup i get outta this litter is going to my little cousin as a pet, not in working program ;)
    Come with facts instead of fiction you idiot lmao
    And your my best bud for know i'm not the "brightest blub" ... thank god you know me the best HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Thanks for confirming my post. ;)

19. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

u see, a idiot behind the computer you are :D

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

......enough.