1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

there here

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by beanieman, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ganja

ganja Big Dog

where did this go to? lol :eek:

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Its no ones business if it is or not

3. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Al i said this time is 'There here' for those who liked to know, that's it.
    Al i say is they are working dogs, that covers a wide range of things to do with your dogs.
    I do not hype my dogs up or anything, already told many times i breed sometimes a litter to get new dogs of the ground for me and my friends.
    Until last year it was 7 years ago that i had my last litter.
    So i am not breeding to sell my dogs to just anybody !
    I learned in the years OK.
    From the last litter out of 5 we kept 3.
    From this litter i try to keep as much dogs around me and wil take just 1 male for my self.
    I do not have a big yard and there were already people who also wanted a dog out of her.

It's funny to see that almost every post i made about the dogs should turn in to a bitch fight among people.
    I know i have been een SOB towards a certain person on this board.
    And have been bitching to :rolleyes:, no Doubt.
    But this is getting ridiculous on a open board.
    Everybody has dogs for his or her own reasons, the only thing we al should hate are the breeders who breed to show type and looks, untested/unhealthy dogs.
    Who breed to make money or to get a name out there.
    Been here 2 years never had no problems even with posting my dogs until the last breeding and the fact that other staff owners joined somehow a silly thing is going on now about the differents about the 2 breeds.
    Wel 1 is an apbt the other a staff, plain and simpel.
    Some apbt look like staff's, some staff's look like abpt.
    Each are different in there own way but a good dog is a good dog, a bad dog is a bad dog!
    Didn't think looks should matter in these dogs and specialy the working types.
    When it comes to my dogs the lie's, the frauds and the shameless are rising again, mainly from 1 person, so a big thank u and a big FU.
    My thanks do go out to some old timers that helped me along my way.
    I know more than i need to know when it comes to my dogs.
    When it comes to the breeding of my first bitch and flame's father wel many stories, many ways.
    I really do not care anymore, think i made thank clear already.
    For those who find it a shame that i do not know that little part of her and who are up set about the male i used.
    Think most are forgetting what it was al about for me, to do this breeding and that's al i care about.
    Now i think a wasted enought time on this Goodbye. :D

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Good luck with your pups Beanie! Hope they turn out to be everything you wanted and more, regardless of what other people might think. :D

And keep us posted as they grow... i luv pup pics!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  5. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Thanks ;)
    If this dog is going te be anything like his halfsister i am happy

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

you tell them evil beanie, I know you guys work your dogs and to me that does make a big difference on many levels compared to a lot fancy papers or such. They're your dogs and only you know what they stand for and have the potential for. To me this was a case of the evil trying to bring down the good (your new pups) since I am hoping they will be what you want them to be in time as well. Good luck once again and keep up the good work with raising those pups.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you have to go to europe to understand how europeans take care of their dogs . they can't have big yards so they only keep the best they have . they work them more than most people do because they only have a few . they love the sports and there dogs . they take very good care of them . when you go to europe they are very kind and love to talk dogs all night . alot of use americans could learn from them because We think we know it all . but for sure some of the best people in the dogs come from all over the world .

8. Reinventing the square wheel is a task in itself

9. beanieman

beanieman Banned

A few words from you mr bullshit hey, now wich way is the breeding ? :D
    You are the nr 1 reason for this bullshit in the first place.
    What is it now beavis/kessie, beavis/fly, judas/fly, judas /fly's sister or judas his son with fly.
    Stay away from threads like this if you have nothing useful to say.
    I do not need your bullshit anymore J.

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Thanks again ;)
    Only time wil tell and i have it.

11. crossbreeding
    The term is also is used at times to refer to a domestic animal of unknown ancestry where the breed status of only one parent or grandparent is known, though the term "mixed breeding" is technically more accurate

also known as a mongrel or mutt

12. LOL u got the wrong man
    but dont matter

use your eye, use it and u will know
    or call the breeder

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

U should know you bred a few now in your life time.
    And yes woth the way you speak and the thing you share i got the wrong person :rolleyes:
    Doesn't changed the fact that you posted a lot of bullshit on this board about the staff.
    Fals pedigree, fals performences and you call yourself bulldoghistorian
    So funny i say it comes because of the bullshit of 1 person and there you go you post short after.

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Who says i do not.
    Again bullshitter no need for me to call her breeder i am talking to the one who claims to know al.
    About the judas/fly breeding /paper swapping what ever you guys did.
    You started to talk to me with these stories and lies.
    So if you have nothing usefull to ad
    Take a coke and shut the fuck up

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  15. All bullshit

well I am sure when u bought the particular bitch u thoroughly investigated the breeding
    have some pics of the gyp with the pups, probably have a picture of the mating.
    Talked to length about that particular breeding with the breeder, understood his intent making that particular breeding.

When the pup grew up and matured , she represented herself reflecting those particular traits known to the specific strain of dogs, be it in appearance, attitude or performance.

But I am sure that all the above is bullshit
    so I will take a coke and shut the f8ck up

Now it seems that u took the definition for crossbreed as an insult.
    It might be the lack of intelligence on my side ( probably some more bullshit)
    I do know that in hunting some of the best were crossbreeds.
    Not sure if u are a hunter , maybe a weight puller
    It dont matter this particular breeding u just made probably excels in whatever activity u engage in
    I am sure there family excels in that particular activity as well

well thought breeding or am I talking bullshit again
    damn thirsty for that coke after all the bullshit
    or were u talking about the white lines ( sorry not into that stuff)

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

My first bitch was a gift never bought her.
    Got her at 6 months old.
    The only thing i take as an insult is the way you started with this.
    Instead of beeing a stand up guy your choice was to start with lies and bullshit.
    Now you say you have a pic of the mating and my old suzie as a pup.
    If that't the case why start with al these different breedings in the first place.
    Just shows what i was about, that you can not be trusted in the things you wil say.
    I already made it perfectly clear that i do not care about that part of the ped so why keep bothering me with this shit.