1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

There's some APBt closer than i thought

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Sabrina the apbt, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Remember when I first came here & I said Sabrina was 75% re & 25% greyline? turns out she's not greyline at all nor is she really 75% re. Yes, she has some re in her,but her mom's side has NO bullies on it at all. Below is a picture(well scan) of her mom's side. I will also post a picture of her mom.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/23mwvaf.jpg
    ^^ pedigree

The picture of her mom is uploading, I will post that below.

2. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

LOL......ain't that a trip...........but,...I have to ask,....does this ped info make her a better or worse do to you? Or, are you just posting it as a general FU to some of the ped snobs?

3. I think it makes her the same as other dogs. i don't think of her better than any dog. I think it's actually a good thing, the bully gene bully needs to get cleaned out anyways. I mean really everything is becoming inbred and pretty soon everyone is going to have the same dogs in their pedigree and the deformed dogs will never go away nor will bullies be athletic.i guess i didn't really explain myself, yet i didn't know what bloodline to classify her mother as. What would you say?

4. Bully gene cleaned out? LOL Just how do you plan on accomplishing that? Once it's in there, it's always in there. Breeding it over and over doesn't clean up anything. Starting over with good dogs would be your best bet.

As for your comment on inbred dogs and and the silly shit after that, you should really try to learn a little more about breeding, pedigrees, and the breed before you spout off such silly nonsense.

5. Excuse me. i think this is the reason why no one really likes or care for apbt breeders. you guys always have to get an attitude about any and everything. by cleaned out i didn't mean like a spot getting wiped up by a tissue or a baby wipe. of course, it isn't that simple. let me guess, you think im trying to straighten up the bully world and clean up its mess dont you? that's the thing that never fails to surprise me about you guysXD you guys always think you know what someone means when in reality you dont. i dont know anything about breeding or pedigrees? just going on what others have told me, did you even read my responce to a comment on here? I dont think you did, unless you wouldnt have said the shit you just did.

I'm not claiming my dog as an apbt, in fact im happy and glad that she's an american bully.

How do i plan on cleaning the gene pool out? Hm, maybe i should just sit back and wait for people to continue doing these extreme in breedings right? Hm, introducing some new blood out there, isn't going to help is it? especially, when you have people looking for an out cross. oh silly, me i guess i should just go back to neverland.

Bullies cant be athletic? You're hilarious! you guys just look for the worst video out there and try to say all american bullies are like that.

So, i guess this isnt the right forum for me huh? youd rather bash someone than answer a question.

6. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

I believe it was your generalized shot in the dark statement that "we'll all have the same overly inbred blood" Is why he responded to you in that way.....

You keep using the word "you" speaking about the community in general when you should be directing it at the post above yours....

7. BBT

BBT Big Dog

To answer your question you can say that Ped is a scatter bred ADBA APBT. Could be some hanging but who really cares. Good luck with dog and also with finding a site of your peers.

8. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I think somebodies panties are in a wad. lol

9. Here ya go. I tried to respond to each point in blue.

10. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

hahaha that was great!

11. :rolleyes: Sorry, I asked a simple question. Don't have time for the drama & bullshit I'm done. Byebye

12. I was talking about american bullies,but w.e.
    Thanks for answering my question

didn't read all of it, next time ask a question before you bitch. Another thing, I dont remember calling her an apbt if you think that, you need to read some of my previous posts in the. The video is on the "whats wrong with bully breeders(or something like that)" thread. Now I'm done :]

13. corrected that

14. Here ya go again.

15. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

LMAO @ Boogie....your on a roll! :dog::dog::dog:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Lmfao funny stuff.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Inbreeding aint the problem

Bullies arent atletic

Dont breed that damn dog!

.............lol

18. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Wow you sure keep saying you

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

My favorite part is about the inbreeding poor moron does not realize thats how every animal bred for a purpose os bred to keep the traits one needs horses,cows,goats,sheep and dogs they are all inbred to keep certain traits and when an outcross is needed in any of these it is done that is how breeding goes if you trace back the majority of any paperwork on anything i posted above you will usually find one or more ancestors in every pedigree of every bred of animal bred for a purpose so i do not really see how that messes anything up

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Oh and Boogie you had me fucking rolling bro