1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This has to be Illegal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

Yah, ole Bilge pump Bob was tellen me that an he is normally perty trust worthy as long as he ain'l betting against ya. I tried once to look ole Green Snake in the eyes once and it made the hair on the nape of my neck stand up and jump off. I hear tale that ole Green Snake is up for a interplanetary record and likly upon his ill demise. That is iffen his 29X bred son Green Snake's 6X6 Peg. Got word he was born three weeks ago and has six legs and has allready killed its littermates and the Damecat. Owner has him on a 100# chain and in a stainless steel box just to contain him. I don't know with the gene radiolocical chomosome splitting they are really getting out of hand and I was told that 6x6 is at a catch weight of 132 pounds at three weeks. Sounds crazy but I ain't wanting to get close enuf to find out.[​IMG]

2. CB

CB CH Dog

See them cats are no joke. There vicious.

3. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

4. CB

CB CH Dog

5. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2006
  6. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

7. Attila

Attila Guest

cur cats. would you like that with noodles or fried rice?

8. CB

CB CH Dog

I just eat the cat on the stick when i eat chinese.

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Lol I love that cat on a stick. it is one of the things I always get on the buffet. every time I bite into it I make cat noises. People ofthen get up and leave when I go in them places. I am tarded like that. Can't take me any place in public if you imbarass easy. lol[​IMG]

10. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

-Giggles-

Attila you crack me up. I went out of town for the weekend and I see you guys kept the home fires burning just fine...:D

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

LMFAO! That was the freakin funniest thing I have ever seen! I watched it like 5 times! I had a cat that would freak out, not make that sound, when you scratched the base of his tail really hard. But that was classic!

I cannot believe that this thing is still going! I cant keep up with you all! LOL!

12. Attila

Attila Guest

as young as you are you should be setting the pace.[​IMG]

13. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I should, but for doing all that I do throughout the day, I'm just tired and cant think of comebacks fast enough..LOL!

14. Attila

Attila Guest

I can't believe you're going to let an old fart like me out do ya. just kidding I am going to have to give you some of my energy. All it takes is one long kiss. I won't tell lol many people anyway lol

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

16. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Like a good old beer drinkin' buddy, this thread comes around now and again to make me smile :).

That being said- That cat scared the @#$% outta me. Good feelings gone. My beer drinkin buddy did me dirty this time. Lol

17. Marty

Marty Guest

18. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

19. Marty

Marty Guest

20. Suki

Suki Guest

I'm goin with Smokey[​IMG] on this one!

....can't believe this is still alive and kickin!.....