1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is a blue dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mikefromMD, Aug 11, 2006.

1. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

2. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

1 in 1000? Eh, maybe your right. I like my blues as well. They are correct and proportionate, and they're sire was seal and the dam black and white. Go figure. Mine have AmStaff blood in them, so they are not really for anything other than show, maybe weight pull. But mine are not fat, lazy, lippy or short and squat....

Diamond- 40 lbs @ 7months

[​IMG]

3. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

I'm not sure of the numbers "BEFORE" all the mutts got thrown into the mix, but this dog is an APBT. All one has to do is look at the ped. This dog is about 50lbs on the chain and has been tested. I do not like any dog based on a color, but rather all the other stuff that makes this breed so great!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  4. Deacon can tell ya that to lol not lazy nor fat

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

...and she was tired from the car ride! Imagine what maniacs they woulda been if she wasn't, lol. My daughter thinks you live down the road or somethin cuz she wants to see Max and Deacon everyday. She keeps asking, lol

6. awww thats cute.man after you guys left he was out cold lol.to bad she was afraid of Rage lol

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

It wasn't so much she was afraid of her, Rage just comes on a lil strong, lol. Once she got ran into a couple times by her, she'd had enough. Rage was very sweet towards her, but doesn't know her own strength....

8. i agree on that.i think she needs some doggie valum or some shit.

9. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

i wish i could see a pic of that blue(with the ped). Tested too? must be a real nice one

10. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

[​IMG]

This is Duke, my gals father and from the ped posted at the begining of this thread

11. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

the pic is just a X. maybe try putting in your gallery

12. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Is peds online down?

13. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Yes, It's been down all day.