1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this is bam-bam

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bam-bam's mom, Aug 3, 2005.

1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

we were told from the rescue and vet that he is a hight percentage pit. but as we all know he is prolly very lil pit and more something else. he is my doll even if he is a mutt. what do ya'll think???

Attached Files:

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

how old is he now?

3. coyrobert

coyrobert Big Dog

how old is he in these pics???

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

never seen eyes like that before!take care of him.

5. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

very cute, glad he has a good home, thanks for rescuing him!!

6. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

Looks like it is a dog, full blooded, or I mean full of blood with no leaks. Seems to be a perfect pet that seems to like you. So who cares what it is just love it, socialize it, and train it, oh and did I say Love it.

7. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

his eyes look green in the pic, but one is half glass blue with the top being dark blue, then the other eye is almost solid dark blue with one glass flake on the top. don't know why they turned out like that in the pic? do you think he is much pit?? to me in person he looks more like a bull dog. he has the hanggy down jaws.

8. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

oh i was told 3-4 months old, he still has his baby teeth, altho he lost one last night.

9. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

it'd take a little better picture of the body to tell any similarities.(wider front and ribcage) a pic of him standing would be better. or you can just look at him. go through the gallery and look at the pics there. you can decide for yourself then.

10. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

He Is Very Cute And Thank U For Rescuing Him I Have Never Seen A Pit With That Pink Of Skin I Know Dalmations Have Skin That Pink.

11. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

he is very very pink, you can see the pink threw the white almost all over his body. i think he looks like a hound/bull dog mix, or some kind of lab/bull dog mix?? just not sure, i'll get a standing shot tonight and post up.

12. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

sometimes those kind of dogs make the best companions. i had one that wandered up to my house so i kept him he is part shepard and an awesome dog very loving. i gave him to an old couple and he is living the good life. lol

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

very possible he's a pit bull/catahoula mix. The white w/brown patches is somewhat common in some catahoula lines & you live in the right part of the country for that kind of mix to be possible. Whatever he is, he's a cutie. I just hope y'all get his training under control so he can be the family pet y'all want him to be (& I'm sure he wants to be). Good luck & make sure to post lots of pics in the gallery! We like eye candy!

14. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

i have more pics in my gallery now, when admin approves them. so if you wanna see more pics of my bambam he is here

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

He looks like a little doll. You like him and thats all that matters. Get him neutered to make sure you dont have an accidents with a neighbors dog or such and love him to death. It might be best for you to not even tell people he contains pitbull, if bsl comes to your area you dont want these people saying you have a pitbull when you arent sure what he is, you know?! Good luck with him, and much respect to you for adopting, some of the best dogs to be found are in the pound.

16. PitbullLover

PitbullLover Big Dog

Cute dog! He is adorable!

17. Nice pup....hope to see standing pictures of him. Is that you in the picture with him? very nice picture of both of you together. I can see he definitely loves you. As 14rock said, if he is a mix, tell people he is a dalmatian/terrier mix. Look forward to viewing other pictures of bam-bam.

18. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

He's a cutie..he looks more like a hunting type catahoula curr dog to me w/a bit of pitbull...but it's hard to say...but it doesn't matter, all that matters is you rescued him and you love him! Keep up the good work!

19. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

thanks ya'll for your kind words. he is already fixed. the rescue lady did that before i got him.

20. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hes Cuter than my dog Bambam. Much Cuter.