1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is the real deal

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

ok and why would this be the real deal?

3. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

It makes since why TG ended up with Cott/hams better dogs, he knew it would help his %'s in better dogs with the touch of that line crossed with his Chinaman blood. The Eli dogs always worked best with a 1/4 out. Can't keep inbreeding the Eli line, never has held it's on.

What I can't understand is why he just didn't use the Gr. Ch. "SPIKE" proven dogs for the cross???

Do you disagree with this logic, and if so what's yours!!! :)

4. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

believe cottingham version...just based on the looks of the dogs...dynamite looked just like a cottingham dog...and the russ dogs were there on the yard....ch. caballo looks like the cottingham dogs....his half brother henry carries that same look...its a tough call....but it is something to talk about...US1

6. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

u both sound like stupid fucks! thats the problem with curs...... there all around us. if u were not around when the breeding went down or when the dog was born than u shouldnt go spreading rumors like a bunch of school yard bitch's. Slim are u blind or just stupid. i was personal friends with durant and have been around and owned my fair share of cottingham dog and Dyno looks nothing nor act like them. Even if he is a poodle he produces better than any dog either one of u have ever owned. So let say hes a lab! i would breed to him all day long cause hes done proved himself. [​IMG]

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

You claim to be an oldtimer and all but sometimes posts like this make me scratch my head and wonder about you. Correct me if i'm wrong but I remember you dissing Tom Garner and his dogs all around this board but not to long ago you get these Garner bred dogs like "Salt" and stuff bred down from Chapa. I also so remeber you saying walker was your first Frisco dog but now all of a sudden some of you older stuff came down from a dog off Frisco &China Girl 1. Shit is just not adding up man then you change Dynomite's ped and say "This is how i'm going to breed him" lmao what a joke. I look at it this way if you don't trust Garner and the way the dog is bred then just get rid of the dog and go back to all your old school stuff. lmao you talk about Eli dogs not standing on there on and your old line was 100% perfect and you can gurentee that none of them will quit but it sure does look like somebody loves outcrossing there old stuff with Elmo 2 and other Garner bred dogs :eek::confused:

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::dogtongue::dogtongue::dogtongue::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I remember you saying that you didn't even like Frisco dogs but you have a direct son dynomite, a double bred son of Elmo II and that black dog in your av that is crossed with frisco shit. Before you didn't even believe dynomite was the sire to that walker dog now all the sudden you do believe he is off dyno but that dyno is a half brother to rusty. So why do breed and keep getting frisco dogs if you said you were not a fan of the dogs. You got that chapa dog thats heavy spike through garner's shit yet you say you dont trust his papers on his breedings and you supposedly got that salt dog thats double bred El Negro when not too long ago you was questioning El Negro's production with pedsonline as your reasoning for believing that. Why do you keep getting Frisco and dogs down from TG's shit if you don't trust his paperwork and trash him so much and said you didnt like Frisco dogs

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yall should go back and read his "Why I stay" post, right there showed his true colors lol.

Stratos you know Gringo right? I use to give Gringo alot of shit before awhile back but you seem way greener then he ever was , but at least now Gringo stepped up his game , you should follow him and do the same.

11. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

13. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Saiyagin, I'm sure that GRINGO owes all his success to YOU, hopefully you will continue to straighten people out when you discover they are as you say "Greener then you".

Tell you what I have your handle now, and when I start slipping you will be the 1st one I'll get in touch with...Fair enough???

14. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Young SeNsE I will give you the respect to try an disect you thoughts because I hope we are friends.

1) I have Never ditched TG"s dogs, I have a major problem with the guy.

2) The "SALT" dog was purchased by a friend of mine and I only brought her back since I was making the trip for other reasons, and to visit the owner of the "Chapa" dog. I had heard good things about him and the owner wanted to get some of our blood to cross with his. I personally was only interested in the "Spike" blood.

3) And your wrong about some of my ole stuff comes down off of ANY Frisco stuff. In fact me and some of my friends were talking the other day and when we were very active, none of us had ever heard of Frisco, by the way what year did he become a LEGEND. If you are talking about the "CLAY" dog that was the same friend that I brought the "SALT" dog to that owned that dog.

3) Okay the thread about Waker being breed as a "Rusty Reb" blood was kinda a (see what kind of responce I would get thread) and actually got quite of few PM's agreeing with me and some not. But the thing is if you really don't KNOW for sure or don't believe a dog like "DYNO" is bred, what difference does it make. People breed Best to Best of all kinds of blood. And he is my Pal so he's not going anywhere and I would like to breed him to a decent female, how ever he is bred he him self is a pretty rough Bulldog.

4) I'm going to leave the Elmo II dog breeding alone. I am very good friends with BBD and he's doing very well with the offspring off of him.

5) Now about the "CHAPA" (Spike blood) you are saying this is a Garner bred dog well, I have a problem with that If you would study how the "Spike" come about. Well let's go thru some of it "Spike" was a "Snooty/Betty breeding which was Art's Missy" top and Holt's Jeremiah bottom (Art's "Missy"). Which we all know TG didn't have ANYTHING to do with the making of this Great dog (Spike) Which I've said before in my opinion he should have put him before Frisco anyday. Back to "Chapa" then (I Guess) that Tom bred Spike to Little Dea Dozer which was out of Spike (which it's already been established he had nothing to do with the making of him) Which little Dozer was a "Chenshaw's breeding thru "Missy" this get's us to "Little Spike" the Sire of the Chapa dog. I don't think that TG raised & owned "Little Spike".
    Now the Bottom side "Hickory Tee" was bred by Pennington and Hickory Tee's Tigress was bred by B.M.W.'s "Panterita".

That should be enough, now tell me how the Hell do you give all the credit to Tom for the "Chapa" product of the "Spike" bloodline.

Just because he (seems to) have to put his name along with owner of the dog does not mean that when that dog ends up producing a pretty good dog that it's his doings. He even had Brandon (SDR) register MY (Walker) when i told Brandon that I wanted it only under the owner.

I looked back and I have never seen so many dogs that have "Garner & John Doe's name on the registered dog. Check it out sometime look up (Carver,Garrett, Divines,Crenshaw, Mayfield, Patrick, Tudor,Boudreaux, and the list goes on & on) Exlpain that to me, Hopefully "My friend"

Really shouldn't have to explain but..........

stratos

15. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks for not coming down on this NEWBIE!!!LOL

16. slim12

not blind and not stupid...cruise the net and pull up pics of the TVK cottingham dogs...put them beside Frisco...the put up the pics of Dynomite...Caballo...Henry...and the apple does not fall from the tree...the TVK bred dogs had a certain style....and both caballo and henry both looked, acted and performed just like the russ buck bred dogs...more intensity than any frisco dog....these are facts...these are things that i have seen....this isn't what i read on another board...or what my 'hero' told me....so be not offended if what i have seen is different from what you have...and please refrain from name calling....US1

17. slim12

and i agree...i could cre less how he is bred...and if i went to TG for a breeding it would be the dynomite way.....we are now seeing the same things from the caballo sons and daughters....so if dynomite is off lassie...i would breed to him hoping he threw another caballo or henry....so that much we agree on....i bred directly to fricso some years back... a natural breeding...and know what i got....and those dogs were nothing compared to what 'dynomite' is throwing....US1

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

lmao your trying to find every way in the book to try to make it as that Chapa dog do not come down from Tom's breedings and you go way way back in the peds lol man Little spike was on Tom's yard so was Hickory and so was both Tigeress and panterita. So the way I look at it if you want Snooty/Betty/Missy/Jeremiah then you can always get it down from someone else why does it has to be down from Tom? The man you hate so much? There's different avenue's to get that blood just like there's more than one way to get to your house. and when it come's to Trey (Frisco X China Girl 1) being in your friends dog is suspect at this point. There's 2 pedigree's on Lil ann made by you within like 2 or 3 days and there both no where near close. My question is how in the hell do you forget what you entered within 3 days? I also think it's funny how you post peds as "YOUR" dogs but if questions are being asked the your not sure because it's your "FRIENDS" dog. Damn Stratos you sure had fooled. You thought that peds online get there records from the ADBA then every since you was told different you went ape shit on peds online posting up all types of crazy inbred make believe peds on dogs you enter about 5 or 6 times all being bred way way different each time.

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

You're calling yourself a newbie even though you said before that you have been in the dogs for 30+ years and that you were good friends with baker davis:confused:

20. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I guess that kinda raps this thread up. THE END

Thanks, slim 12

And you other two "JOKES" I don't know why you are grabbing at straws, but what ever floats your boat. Hell, I keep other peoples dogs all the time but that DON'T mean their MINE. I certaintly don't add my name to register them or change their names: Bobby/Squeeze what is that crap!!! This is the best "HERO" you can find in these dogs.LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.