1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thought I Would Share With You Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kinggatorpits, Dec 23, 2007.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Pups were born Friday all went well we have 5 girls and 2 boys...Good Christmas Present for me and the wifey. Happy Holidays Everyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

I like the one with the white patch on its head. They're nice looking pups

3. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

thanks man.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

how adorable...i like the ribbons you put on them:)

5. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

That is for indetification it was my wifey's idea...it really helps track their weight and such and we can also make sure they all eat taht way.

6. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Cute pups. The ribbons are cute for the pictures but I hope they are ONLY for the picture. One wrong step and momma could end up choking the a pup to death if the ribbon get tied up in her feet.

Good luck with them.

7. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

As i stated in my last post they are for identification of the puppies it was not done to be cute...not to be a dick but this is not my first rodeo i've never losted a pup after it was born i've had some still borns but that's about it I take as much care of those puppies as I would my own kids if I had any. I was sharing with everyone not asking for opnions on what i'm doing right or worng I do believe this is why the site got shut down was because evryone was fighting.

8. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Well this is an open forum and sorry you took offense to my comment. I was pointing out that the pups could get strangled with ribbons around thier necks, I have seen puppies die just from the mom laying on them so to point out an object tied around thier necks is and can be harmful more than helpful thats not fighting with you thats an observation backed up with a comment. Sorry you are offended.

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

civilty goes a long ways fellas. after all, we are not cavemen. thanks for the pics and colby, that is a good suggestion to keep an eye on. :)