1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thought I would share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chucho, Jul 19, 2010.

1. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I was just at A cousins wedding. And some how one of my uncles and I ended up talking about APBT. And he comes out telling me that one of my uncles that lives in Mexico City had been involved with bulldogs for a long time. He had A dog named MORGAN who was A monster of A bulldog. He had A few others but none stood out the way MORGAN did. Unfortunaly he had to sell him when his son became really ill and never heard of or seen that dog again or the person he sold him to. My uncle said he was willing to pay twice the amount he sold him for just to get him back.

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam thats nice to hear but fucked up at the same time but good luck on ur quest to find that ace.

3. chucho

chucho Big Dog

It tripped me out to know that my dads family was into the gamedogs. I never knew until yesterday. The youngest of my dads brothers used to assinst my uncle. And you could tell that he was getting bothered that they had no choice at the time.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i know what u mean man my cousin in morelia i just talk to him like to month ago andd he heard the dogs in the backround and we started talking and he started telling me about all his 2xw and a couple of ch he has i was like wtf..lol

5. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Thats funny my dads family is from Aquitzeramo,Mich. My uncle went on telling me that he was rolled 4 times and had 7 contracted matches and all were really devistating.