1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tight jeep/tab/bolio cross just did the breeding.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Tommygunn, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Just did this breeding anyone seen similiar hook up let me know how they turned out. The mother is heavy jeep. Father is the tab/bolio.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

It would help to see a ped:)

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Super no bull shit:cool:

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Workin on it but I do know that both are tightly bred. Don't know the whole xw count or nothin that is mainly done by word of mouth where I'm from. Go easy on me. Im new to this shit.

5. dunga

dunga Big Dog

what the ...........

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

If your new I wouldn't of recommended breeding your dog. A very, very bad idea.

7. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Cool man thanks for the info. This breeding was recommended by some experienced dogmen.. Just wanted to see what y'all thought

8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

I think just because it looks to be a good beeding dont mean it will always turn out. ex zeboxhoneybunch. let em grow and cull accordingly. good luck witht the breeding.

9. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Its really hard to say without seeing the ped.

10. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

peds dont make dogs. good dogs are where you find them. if your breeding because of ancestory your just chasing ghosts. breed em let them grow and cull accordingly. wonka out

11. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

wardog,
    I think you might be a little late for that kinda advice...

Tommygunn,
    If you have enough info on the dogs i.e. sire and dam names (top & bottom) one of the guys might be able to pull the peds for you...(if you ask nicely)