1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tightest Jeep blood......

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, May 18, 2004.

1. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
  2. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

5. Marty

Marty Guest

6. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

the old man is nicely breed. let his last be great ones

7. HighRiskKennels

HighRiskKennels Big Dog

Marty nice ped..Around here there are only a hand full of pure or good jeep dogs left one is a son of of Murphy (Proline Kennels) But thats all i know of right now.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

yes marty you got it thats tight as ive seen...

9. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

11. He's doin pretty good. still a big baby. hates it when u just look at him and dont pet him lol.

but yea come down when u can. or we can come up there. =D

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Wow, I was banned for a week and come back to find the rule about peddling on the board must have been changed huh go figure....

***Edited By Marty, I had not saw that post but it is gone now, and no the rules have not changed***

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

13. Hey Marty,

Do you believe that a grandson of Jeep (therefore 25%) would have more or less Jeep-like qualities or be more or less likely to PRODUCE Jeep-like qualities than something like your litter, which has ALOT of Jeep but is still only 25% ???

14. Marty

Marty Guest

15. Marty

Marty Guest

I would have to go with a grandson of Jeep then ;)

16. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

17. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog