1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tips On Meeting Real Dogmen

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CBRSALT, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

CBRSALT, listen to boogieman1..Try your luck and stroll down the streets of bham and hopefully you'll bump into one of these active doggers that would never dare hang papers or lie to you...They will openly show you how to be a successful dogger.:rolleyes:
    All I was saying is that if you get out to shows and meet people there is a better opportunity to learn something then just sitting around waiting for a dogman to bump into you. And active doesnt mean shit..some of these active guys treat bulldogs like a deck of cards and there aint shit to learn from them. Once again, I am nobody. Just giving my opinion.

2. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

There is more than one way to skin a cat. I just recently met an active dog man while we were walking our dogs. But I would still recomend hitting some shows.

3. lol
    being active and effective is everything, All the shows is going to do is lead the kid to end up breeding and picking from litters of cold pups
    Do as you please I say you go to a Kennel you admire talk to them and buy from them, If you admire the kennel you probally want the blood at some point, build a friendship, have tea and scrumpets or whatever. All the old timers are called that for a reason. Gurantee any old guy you meet their is a another guy out their that has better dogs then the person who actually had the dog that started it all eons ago.

4. Texican

Texican Big Dog

I hope to meet some Good Dogmen at the show this weekend in Wilson NC