1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TNT(apbt x ast) crossed with game lines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bryant'smissy, Nov 3, 2008.

1. I know that TNT has produced a lot of blue dogs. But I would like to know if they were ever crossed back to game lines. I also know the foundation male turpin's blu trouble was an eli/early watchdog x ruffian ast cross who was bred back to his eli/watchdog dam. Also I've heard that his sire was a pretty hot ast. Ive of heard of it being crossed with jeep blood through gene's lug daughter scarlets lucy jane pane. Any other crosses out there thats not crossed with razors edge. Peds would help if you could post them. Thanks.

2. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

These are some of my dogs and you can check back anything from there that you have a question with, as far as the line goes.. The AST Blaze of Glory was a Fiery UKC dog that would attack any and all dogs close to him I assume that's why he was used to make the TNT line & yes their are plenty of TNT dogs that are being crossed back to gamer lines with very good results so far. Any other questions please hit me up.. Thanks.. P.S. They are not all blues...lol :D

3. Roe: I didnt see the ped of you dog? And I know that they arent all blues. I also wanted to know if any of the TNT/Jeep dogs had any thing not bred to RE. I know one was bred back to a Noble dog (Edelhaus Lionheart) but did anything good come out of that breeding.
    Midnightsky : That dog looks great. Just what I was talking about.

4. It looks like the added a little OFRN in the mix with landers pretty girl and Scarlet's Lucy Jane Payne's dam. I like most of dogs down from Honey Bear how big is/was she. Is she still alive/producing? Do you know any info on her littermate Scarlets Emerald/and her offspring? I saw that both that were sired by edelhaus lionheart that are listed on peds online went into early RE dogs. that were not too far down from Throwing Knuckles. Did those offspring make any breedings to bitches from game lines.

5. I have no info on her just have her blood as far as I'm aware she deceased though.

6. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Bryant'smissy you have me a bit confused... Where do you see RE dogs in the TNT dogs from either of us??? :confused: :confused:

7. I havent seen your dogs. I was talking about 2 dogs down from A scarletts emerald(1/2tnt/1/4jeep/1/4ofrn) Edelhaus Lionheart(Sire Noble's Cash Money/Dam Nichol's noble Kelsa) breeding and their offsrping. I guess that breeding was done for show.

8. Do the majority of tnt dogs have rose ears.

9. Depends really all my T-N-T's Buckshot stuff have pricked ears.

10. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Bryant'smissy send me a pm and I will respond with me webpage so you can click & see the peds on my dogs & pups.. sorry but i dont know how to send a pm it says i dont have access to it or something like that.... :o :confused:

11. dipsetCLK

dipsetCLK Pup

msk those are some nice dogs. keep it up..roe got some nice dogs too. bump for TNT..

12. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Thank you dipset.... Glad you like 'em... we really love them and all their great qualities. I have yet to find something negative with any of my past or present dogs. :D :D

13. here is a bitch that I got from TNT kennels,she is without a doubt one of the best dogs to look through a collar,search out her ped. heavy Eil, heavy Queen of Hearts, her sire was a 50 50 cross,then bred to a Queen bitch,if I'm right shes 3/4 game stock and 1/4 of the TNT stuff. heres her ped. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=247413 also heres a bitch out of her that I own http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=270485 take care

14. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I wouldnt say "heavy" Eli or Queen of hearts. More like scattered with some Staffy IMO. U only got Lucifer twice in the 4th, and Queen in the 5th twice.

Cuz TNTs situation im not gonna drag they name thru the mud, just know u wont find many TNT dogs in serious dogmens chainspots.

15. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

WOW I had forgotten about this thread....lol.. prince of hearts hit me up sometime. I'd love to see what else you got goin...

16. Why you got to be hating jeep. If you know about the staff blood behind TNT then you should really check it out. Pure Ruffian. And his sire was pretty DA. So how bout them apples!

17. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

when you say his sire is DA you mean dog agreesive correct? Game dogs even a champion don't have to be DA outside the show ring. I have seen a ch. dog go walking and have a stray run up and sniff him and would do nothing. But when he got ready for a show his owner says he knows when to work.

18. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Oh shit, PURE RUFFIAN? OMG, Im so sorry I had no idea the notorious Ruffian line was behind the TNT dogs.... LMAO:rolleyes:.

Lets just say a certain foundation blue Ch. was a BS spotpicked champ that went into scrubs and wouldnt be recognized by anybody who knew the truth. If u do your research youll see someone was tryn to create a line of blue game dogs off some BS and it didnt quite work out. So they did the next best thing (LOL :rolleyes:) they made em excel in the show ring cuz they couldnt cut the mustard in the box.

My mother has a min poodle thats VERY VERY DA, so how bout them apples?? I bet he throws some fire.....:rolleyes: