1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Told you so

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fritz, Jan 14, 2015.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....Fritz...walks like a duck,,quacks like a duck....thats def;....DUCKING for sure...spec if he kept going....

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....and thats it key..(ya asked for that)...dih...harsh...man ...harsh...ouch...right gonna have me dinner....lol...

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok no ducking ...do you wanne cal it ....looking for something more easyer .......????

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right don't miss a dinner lol

5. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Key did you told the story of your dog loosing because he ate a sandwich 2 days before the action?????? LOL!
    So go back to topic and tell us your feeding schedule! LOL!

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Ducking is an act which usually obviates itself. 99% of the time, IMO, no one really knows the circumstances behind a contest not being made but for the two parties involved. Those circumstances are many. The possible reasons are many, and it just so happens some are legit. In the case of the man ducking Steinberg, it seemed to have been obvious, as much bragging and touting of one's own generally precedes ducking. Spot pickers are easy to detect due to their prior chest beating.

I like and agree with Maff's evaluation of having a dose of honesty, given you don't have a dog at the moment, at the proper weight with which you can beat (insert great dog's name). To decline the offer can be just honesty within some common sense. If the situation is one whereby you would just be donating your hard-earned money to the fella, you'd seem a little dim to do it, IMO. There are some damned good dogs that are game as hell, and their value can be just as high for you as that other guy's horrible charge is to him. Using that dog for fodder would seem the epitome of stupidity IMHO.

So....while I of course, do not condone ducking as a true sportsman's way to do business, I do realize that when it happens it is usually quite obvious by way of the reasons and acts I mentioned above. Other than those cases, I see NOT where we are privy to enough of the circumstances involved, to sit in judgement on whether one has ducked or not unless it shows as obvious by way of the reasons I stated, or a few other cases of barking without biting.

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

stop talking with ducker from west europe hahah ..tel him to don't leave topics behind with not answerwed qeustions

keystone made mistake in keep 1982 dog got overheat
    was his second keep .......he did

bitch cros mayfield/janssens spike slaughtered for 12 minute the oppenent
    then got over heat ..was just not enough lol
    ..minute ltr ....right moment to pick here up
    proved to be a very game bitch .......

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...yes...^^^....we all have different ideas as-well at what ya would call ducking but as fritz said there no mistaken that one....

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...and ya knew this after 12 mins...key..??

10. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Key has a kind of a magical insight in all things of life: It is called mental illness!
    Don is talking to him every day....... in 20 different voices! LMFAO

Oh yes, Key the sandwich fail!

Get a life!

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i walk up to a guy with a ch ..who is open ..(truh story)......
    say i take it ....face white turn around and walk away(happened twice lol) ........he prefer one more easy ....

what would you cal this ??lol

never been in my brains ....O NO THIS ONE NOT HAHAH is no life not open to the world l

12. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

If you would wast my time and trying to talk my head nots all combined with the plain sight of you would make me want to vomit either! LOL!

And OTW means against all serious bulldoggers not to some crap that even can´t digest a sandwich without being harmed! ;)

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i don't have to do nothing your head is nots lol and fool of it

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

when you have the feeling ....you wasting your time .......its you who do it yourself ...
    stand for the mirror ........and say to yourself what you not liking ....but loud enough
    you can hear yourself .....other wise its not working

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

for you to bleu lol

16. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

I can tell you what I don´t like!
    FAKE ASS PUSSIES like Keystone Kennels that is literally nothing more than a attention whore!

So face the truth you Yani Drager, are a joke and a disgrace to all who are involved with the APBT breed.
    I never met a single person that had anything good to tell about you nor even they considered you as a serious and honest man.

So shut the fuck up and don´t try to hijack threads that are not about the failings and unfulfilled dreams of a greek cunt!

Was this clear enough?????? Did you get what I am telling you?

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

18. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

TDK thing that is going on here that I am pretty short tempered when it comes down to fools like him, every thread same blablabla and lies and bullshit, over and over again.

If we were sitting together face to face talking dogs and he would be also present, exactly at this point he would get his ass whooped until he stops repeating his bullshit over and over again!

19. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

we have heard this already lol