1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom garner's breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nicolas Eric, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi
    I'm looking to take a dog from Tom here
    I put my choice for different breeding and I would like interesting opinion
    Bobby Peru x MJ
    Santos x Pew III
    Redman x Gloria

I hunt with y dogs and I need this blood to bring new lines to my dogs.
    It will be interesting for me to have Garner's customers opinion or any who see his dogs or know them very well.
    Thanks

2. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Dynomite & Bobby Peru pups

[​IMG]

can't go wrong with a Bobby Peru or Dyno pup.

3. Thanks . MP..;)

4. Stonegatekennel

Stonegatekennel Big Dog

All his breedings are pretty good I personally go with a lot of rustys breedings I have 4 dogs off him and I'm very happy with them I all so have a pup of Bobby Peru and that is also a very good dog their is really never a bad breeding at toms place.

5. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Nice Looking pups buddy....

6. coach

coach Big Dog

I am a believer in what Tom does...I have a dyno pup and she is awesome....Bobby Peru is an awesome specimen....There is just a level of consistency with Tom.

7. I know it and that's why I want a dog from him
    But I would like your opinions about differences between Bobby, Redman or Santos.
    What are the best and do you have dogs from these same bloodlines...;)

8. elibred

elibred Big Dog

its more so a preference thing, what are "you" looking for in them. all the dogs mentioned are good dogs but have different traits that they'er offspring carry on from them.

9. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Got one off dyno and hickson and like them both.wouldn't mind getting something off that cottingham blood

10. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

yeah! it looks like a nice breeding,but 3500 hun.i sure it's well worth it tho!

11. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

top notch bulldog..solid

thanks LMB

12. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Dyno x Black Yoko II

Santos x Pew

Haystack x Miss Simba II

And one that is very interesting: Franki x Lady Princess.

13. Why ?
    About redman x gloria, I think it's better than other but it's a project when you buy a dog like it, not ?

14. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

I would go with the redman x gloria pup, its the last time redman pups will be avalible, yes there expensive but thats probably to weed out the bullshitters.

If I wanted the spike blood then Id go down the little gator way

15. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

I like Dyno x Black Yoko II because i own a dyno son we are very happy, we imported a daughter to Bolo pregnant off Dyno but she didnt take and finally the bitch went to a friend, who is very happy with her.

Santos x Pew because i own couple dogs off Sluggo to a daughter off Crocodile and we are very very happy, so i would expect good things coming off that breeding.

Haystack to Miss Simba - Well, just look at the ped and the combination of blood, Maverick, Chinaman, Nigerino, Little Gator and Alligator blood, top and bottom... just how i like it.

And the last one i mentioned. Franki x Lady Princess. just because Lady princess is a damn good producer and Franki is very tight on the Chinaman/Homer genes, so with the hybrid vigor im sure there will be good performers. Tom uses to inbreed that blood as you can see, so for me a pup of a breeding like that is very interesting.

About Redman, i dont know much about that blood but its a good chance to have tight blood off a great producer.

16. elibred

elibred Big Dog

just buy that big male for 35

17. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

how old are the pups

18. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Redman x Gloria

19. zolla

zolla Banned

you guys dont 4 get about bolo, he produces very well also.

20. Thanks for your words. A response like I like...;)
    Any pics of these dogs ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.