1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom garner's breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nicolas Eric, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegod81

thegod81 Pup

Ok I read thru this whole thread and I have one question for you all. Why are their no picture's of the females? I want to see what some of them look like but no luck. Thanks

2. coach

coach Big Dog

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      32 KB
      Views:
  3. thegod81

thegod81 Pup

Why cant you the females from the breedings? All the breedings only show the males pic

4. zolla

zolla Banned

i wondered the same thing that would be great if t.g. showed the dam's also. but ive seen all of them, live and in color. well my pups mom which is red girl2, she looks just like ch,dynomite. i hand picked my pup, and had an awesome tour of the yard. the bitches are all awesome trust me u would not be disapointed.

5. You're right....but it seems a lot of breeder give more importance to the stud than the bitch !

6. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Hey Zolla, you happen to see Miss Zorro II? I have a 5 month old Bobby Peru female pup from her.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"seems a lot of breeder give more importance to the stud than the bitch" that's because they usually whore out there studs. i don't any that let folks breed to there bitches in less they want something.

8. zolla

zolla Banned

yea i have seen miss zorro2, i got a bitch off her and elnegro, she is 17months. she looks identical to her mom, miss zorro, and she is on the site. she was very sweet and calm, she licked me threw the fence. good looking bitch. yea i hope people realize that the bitch is equally important in the breeding, cause your dog is 50/50. yea i personally love to see the females.

9. Jim_G

Jim_G Big Dog

Thanks for the feedback, Zolla.

10. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Red Girl II, good looking powerful gyp.

Attached Files:

11. zolla

zolla Banned

yea thats her.

12. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Any Muy Malos pic? :P

13. Really beautiful . I like his strusture. Any ore pics ? pup pics ?

14. olrts

olrts Banned

Proven for what, buying champions, gr ch that made her name under another name
    and got the prefix garnerĀ“s chinaman, spike, dynomite etc?

lol thats bullshit.

not as a gift i want a garner dog.

Garner is proven as the best peddler and peddle bulldogs since jesus was born.

15. john denver

john denver Big Dog

you may not like tg but you'd miss out not taking one as a gift lol

16. hardluck

hardluck Banned

you havent read the bible then lately. Jesus died way, way, way long ago. i dont even think that they had bulldogs when jesus was alive lol......... just messing with you OLRTS. Tom puts out alot of dogs on the ground, but what you dont understand are the facts. what you dont realize is that he is not just a local breeder or a state wide breeder. He is a world-wide breeder and there are people in every continent and island arround this earth of ours who has a dog of his or a dog of his in their pedigree. if the world wants what you have you have to supply it. its as simple as that. their would be a problem if he was just a animal horder and couldnt afford his dogs, but that is not the case. the pups that hit the ground are gone within a month or two. quicker than he could put the next stud on the next bitch in heat lol. and i love mine from the old man, cant wait till give him my money again lol..

17. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Ain't that the truth:)

18. olrts

olrts Banned

Yes true US capitalism on bulldogs..... it seems the breed only worth money for you?
    thats really sad

19. olrts

olrts Banned

and when people only breeding for request, yes than they are peddlers.

TG is a good breeder, and the best peddler!

thats not meaning bulldog spirit for me, im out on this topic

20. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

dudes i bought a haystack edith pup off of Tg i joined this website and there was a dude with a 4 month old haystack edith dog same breeding as mine and my dog was like 9 0r 10 months old so i questioned it ?? yeah i bitched maybe because i live hawaii and the damm dog alltogether cost me around 3hundred=ship 11 or 12 hundred for dog and 1.180.00 for quarintine.and i had to wait 4 months to get my dog !!! but tg only see's thing his way. he says i stabbed him in the back says i lied about how much i paid for the dog then he has a price jump of 2000 for pups ???? just going on what i see . after telling me he's going to kill me and kick my ass when he see's me i hung up !!! i just dont get it !!!! oh by the way haystack and edith bred again!!! so thats 6-2010 jan 2011 and 8-2011 so yes i questioned it !! i guy with so many dogs breed that dog so close . A DOG IS A DOG IS A DOG (DMX)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.