1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom garner's breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nicolas Eric, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

they look nice

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Off topic, me and my ol lady havn marrital probs rite now but that made my nite (plus d beers). But that post is funny as crap. Post of the year vote rite here! Mad props.

3. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

That was good! Now I just need to hear it raped, or put to music. :)

4. When someone want a good dog...and look for a breeder who has good dogs, who exports and who has some references....no more !!!

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

That's the truth...

6. john denver

john denver Big Dog

not hatin?you seem to know a lot about the mans dogs,so what studs do you own that people know of? Dude your a hater that never made it in the rap game lmao

7. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Please man,....keep the rage to yourself,....its just a damned joke,......maybe the thing that's pissing you off so much is that there isn't one single breeding I mentioned that isn't posted on TG's site right now for the whole world to see,......so, why don't you just give one last lick step and back from the dick.

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

LOL, thanks man.

9. john denver

john denver Big Dog

I guess that's why buildog barn and imperious have garner blood lol your momma dumb ass lick this dick lol

10. john denver

john denver Big Dog

SShe swallowed it,don't matter just don't bite it lmao

11. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Damn,.....you're so pissed off you're SStuttering. Listen playa,....you take it easy now. Why don't you go lie down, get out that pic of TG in his short shorts, take that used TG jock-strap out of the plastic bag, put it to your nose.....breathe deep,......breathe deep now,....there you go...that's it,.....let that fragrance of TG nutsack take you away......let it calm you down,......or heat you up-whichever the case may be. Go on playa, bust that good TG inspired nut, wash your hands and come on back when you can control yourself..................

12. The man love for this guy around here is sickening.

13. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Yet you guys click on this thread everytime lmao you and this other failed wack star post some studs your known for y'all have a bromance?

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I really wanna know why so many post new topics about TG I think those guys are falling in love for the oldman..:)

15. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Is that the best you can come up with, Playa?
    Let me break this down for ya,........just because you get your dogs from Pit Bull Walmart doesn't mean everybody else has to.
    It doesn't mean that they are better or any worse than any dogs. But frankly, if you and the rest of the TG Dick Diving and Sack Surfing Association get so ass-hurt whenever people talk about your label, that tells the rest of us that maybe ya'll aren't as confident in your "Bulldog Hill brand" shiteaters as you claim to be. If they were truly all that, you wouldn't get so damned nervous about other peoples' opinions. And if you'd actually read the rap instead of just reacting like a broke-back byatch, you would realize that that is exactly what it was about; not giving a good god damn about what other people have to say and just doing your own damned dogs your own damned way.

16. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Actually, I've long suspected that he's got folks out trolling the boards and posting questions you could easily find the answers to by just checking his site. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me. He's selling dogs, and in my opinion...more power to him. But there's no way all these TG controversies keep popping up all over the web every few weeks all by themselves.

17. john denver

john denver Big Dog

post some peds of what u got playa lol

18. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Peds? What peds playa?....I keep goldfish.....strictly petland discount.
    I get the feeling that you're a little slow on the uptake and have trouble reading between the damned lines.
    If Bulldog Hill brand hounds from Pit Bull Walmart in NC is your particular cup of tea, then more power to your trifling ass. If your bulldog is proving his ped,...there's no need to act like you're giving TG head. If you need to take your earrings out and your heels off every time somebody has a different opinion about the shiteaters you run, then that says a whole lot about how much you and they are really worth. Ya get it yet...or should I type slower?

19. john denver

john denver Big Dog

you insinuate a lot of gay shit homie. do you secretly have a man crush on tg? Are u jealous lol

20. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Well, let me be perfectly honest, the....straight up......dog men I know usually let other men and their dogs speak for themselves. There are a whole lot of folks running TG blood that never feel the need to get ignorant defending Tommy,....they know who they are, they know what's what, and they've got dogs that'll check the oil on whatever anybody else has got.

So maybe, just maybe, If I,......and a whole lot of other folks,.....keep having to constantly tell you and the rest of the TG Dick Diving Association members to "step back from the sack,".......perhaps you need to check yourselves. Hell playa,.....if every time you move your lips one of TG's nuts falls out of your mouth,......people have a right to comment and make certain assumptions,....don't they?

So, if you really want to talk about insinuating gay shit, secret man crushes and jealousy............maybe it is you, and the rest of the sack surfers, who need to take a good hard look where you're squatting and stop acting like you're competing to become TG's next Bottom Bitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.