1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tom garner's breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Nicolas Eric, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

its a personal choice if u choose to buy bulldog to TG, u have a lot of option guys, I'm pretty to sure u've got a lot top notch kennel in ur country.

2. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

so what can we get from this thread about tg ? what good advise ?lets be real !!!just buy a dog from him cause he's tg and who the fuck cares what he gives you??? thats what i get from this thread.

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I just put my point here and I'm really tired of those TG threads.

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

This subject has been beaten to death! Its very simple. If you do not have contacts to acquire dogs from working stock, Tom gives you an opportunity to buy a dog from the yard that Ch Chinaman lived. You have to be realistic and cant expect to get Chinaman reincarnated. If you look around though, you will notice that their are some animals achieving major titles with the Garner brand attached. It's a crap shoot like anywhere else..you can acquire a really fine animal or one not worthy of keeping. Keep your thoughts realistic..treat the animal with respect and care and give it time to mature.

5. zolla

zolla Banned

i love that calibuck, well, well, said and that is the true meaning of the game, no matter who you buy a pup from, you just dont no, till you no. that goes 4 every bloodline in existance . weather its frisco- bolio- mayday- rbj, ect. let it mature and let the dog do the talking.

6. olrts

olrts Banned

Is this true?

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

If u can get something off redman do it

8. Very well said indeed.

9. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Yea Bobby isnt there but I dont know bout him being a 5xw

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Bobby 3xW!

11. olrts

olrts Banned

4xw 1xotc......................

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

well for what I know about his record was 3x 14,27 and 1hr and 14min.

13. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

who told you that? jr says otherwise

14. olrts

olrts Banned

same info from the email that include the info that squeeze (aka bobby peru) went out from wholesale hills, but that info doesnt really worth for me, my point of view is gameness not titles.

15. notepanop

notepanop Pup

I just purchased the black male from Haystack x Miss Simba II, and a female from Haystack x Edith!

16. notepanop

notepanop Pup

Also, despite the fact that I have already bought them. I have never seen Miss Simba II or Edith. Does anyone have pictures or videos? Thank you.

17. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

In toms yard video you can edith!!! she's small fawn . i have a pup now thats off of haystack/edith over 60 pounds bro 13 months old

18. hardluck

hardluck Banned

your an idiot INTHEGAME. your trying to say tom gave you a pup from another litter right because you pup turned out to be bigger than what you thought right? thats just how some things work man. you cant guess the weight of the pup all the time from what the parents look like. you might be able to do so a fraction of the time but its not guaranteed. quite talking shit and get rid of the dog then. send it my way ill be happy with it. sign all the paper work over to me and i will pay for the shipping. NOT! damn quite complaining and learn just a little something on genetics and think about it. why would your dog maybe be catchweight? what was Gary Hammonds kennels name? im sure the dog will turn out nice. he is probabbly on the chunky side with puppy fat on him. let him grow into it and work it off him. dont buy another off tom then in the future if you think he robbed you.

19. notepanop

notepanop Pup

I really cannot believe that In the Game is still here, and still going on about the same shit ever since like 5 months ago? I already have a male from Haystack x Edith, and extremely happy with him. He's truly a part of my life. Now I am just totally excited about the new ones coming in. I just want to see the pictures of their moms for the hell of it though.

20. In The Game

In The Game Big Dog

can only hope you guys got what ya think ya got good luck breeding your razors edge gotti lines/lololololol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.