1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

top bellon dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jdp204, Aug 20, 2008.

1. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

does anyone have experience with bellon dogs? are there any producing in he states? Thanks all.

2. I grew up living with one of the founding members of the Bellon club. They have all retired and the dogs that were in the states have all died out. The son to Ch Baldy, who was the last one I know of died about three monthes ago in my yard, of old age. Most of the dogs were Stu Fowler/Tonka crosses. Ch Chista was shot by a neighbor about 3 years ago, on her chain. There are about 14 breedings in the sperm bank, but the trouble is finding a female worthy of it. I know one guy in Texas who has some of the mexican stuff but none of the Tonka. The club was formed when Bellons "Farka" went into a dog called Gizmo from southeast Texas and after a 2 and half hour game with Gizmo coming out on top, Bellon asked his opponent to be his partner because they were so impressed with each others dogs. So most of the dogs were crosses of the two dog mens yards.

3. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

Can't thank you enough for that info! Its still alive and well down south though?

4. If you mean mexico, Bellon himself retired. Their may be some of the Stu Fowler which was the rough side, but the Tonka stuff which was the heart of it has all but died out. When Mr. Grey retired the line kinda died as a said the last male recently died and last female, other than my house dog who is 16 and too old to breed. only stuff is in the sperm bank with nothing to go to.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yes it is, very close to you at that but all I know that still have it ,have closed yards and do not sell to strangers. and the ones I seen I thought were hard carver dogs I may be wrong but I thought thats what they said. YIS J

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I think he is talking about the dogs sent to florida to AHK thats the ones I seen. YIS J

7. Could be, but the lines that produced Ch Baldy, Sonata, Ginger, Flame, Rita, Dancer and all the dogs that were conquering the hunts in the '90's are all but died out. These dogs were created by crossing Bellons "Bourks" (who ended up being a cur) to Carrells "Sonja" and three of her litter mates all line bred Tonka dogs. The ones who weren't half Tonka were not game. Some other good ones came from crossing the littermate to Ch Baldy and Sonata (a little dog called Stormy) to a dog out of Galveston called Jungle Dog.

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Brazil is the home of Bellon dogs now are many dogs of that line there.

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

10. Those look to be legit pedigrees, Soga and Veneno were both on my yard at one time. Looks like someone broke the club rule of not selling pups or someone is hangin' papers.

11. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

hmm interesting stuff. any stories about bellon dogs would be appreciated. how did the house dog you grew up with act, got any good stories? thanks!

12. I still have that dog. now lives in the house with my three little kids. I could tell you alot of stories as I said I bottle raised Baldy and Sonata who were also real laid back. You could put Baldy in a show ring with other dogs without a problem.

13. Caos

Caos CH Dog

well buddy Mr.Antonio Bellon came to Brazil and bring those dogs with him and give to his friend names Bruno as a gift none of those came pup all are adults dogs when came to Brazil.

here the dogs that he give to Bruno.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=105889

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=112020

those are to Mr.Shembri a old breeder who passed away
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=112019

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=112019

14. jdp204

jdp204 Pup

ch koatley made it to brasil cool.

15. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Oldstyle, was Soga blue?
    Or is that pic on peds online another dog or bad lighting?

Just curious because I know that blue gamedogs can exsist, of course, but never heard of anyone personally owning one before.

16. Caos

Caos CH Dog

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I didn't see a pic. Do you have it?

18. Yeah Soga was blue and had two blue pups out of Veneno. Called theme Palleador and Blue. Both real good dogs but Blue was a man eater. Veneno wasn't one you could trust, but he never attacked anyone, Blue would and had to be put down. I haven't seen any other game bred blues either.

20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Every time I see them Morfin peds and Bellon peds I start to drool.:D

I know them boys do it the RIGHT way and they produce exceptional dogs.