1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

top bellon dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jdp204, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I'm very,very familiar with those dogs that you talk Gr.Ch.Luthor whos are R.I.P.now was of one my best friends in the dogs bussines I know Blacker owner and Redinho owner too I have 45days pups bred from a 6xBlacker dog with a Poncho female..now about those Koatly that you ask yes he could work good for you Koalty dogs could really bite.

2. That is what i like to hear some history on this dog's bellon, i am glad that is working out good in brazil and in other parts of the world, :):d:):d

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good thread....very capable bulldogs

4. preme

preme CH Dog

Nice thread; caos i have to make a trip down the way ,maybe show season lol, conformation of course :)

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

okay buddy have a good trip and good luck!

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

yes kane85

8. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

thanks bro

9. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

sounds like bullshit to me those dogs never exist in Brazil!
    BRAZIL, San Paolo - Bellon's Max.
    BRAZIL, Rio Graude del Sol - Dark Fighter's Black, Dark Fighter's Arena, Dark Fighter's Turka

11. SFK

SFK Top Dog

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Oldstylepits do you even know what you are talking about ? I don't think you do . You don't even know how to spell Burks name so please tell another story because these ones are wrong .

Old Goat

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

soga was blue and a very game bad bitch .

Old Goat

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Old school GR CH Cocol was an ace . Everything i read from you is almost all wrong . He was'nt breed that much and produced good dogs and bad dogs like all do . even what you say about Soga is half wrong . Your telling people the wrong stuff and they want real history not something something you do not know much about .
    Old Goat

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

And Palleador and Blue and Soga were litter mates . Palleador was brown .
    Old Goat

16. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Old Goat, you are absolutely right in what you were telling oldsylepits. There was so much wrong information in the stories being told, I didn't know where to start refuting them. But it sounds like you know the truth. We may have known each other once upon a time.

Caos, it also sounds like I might have to go visit the people down south, to visit and take a look at their Bellon dogs.

El Viejo

17. frankhew

frankhew Pup

Hello. I was going through the site and came across your articles
    about bellon dogs. I am very interested in this blood.
    Do you or any friends that i could talk in Texas who still own this blood..
    I am from the far east. Appreciate your feedback.
    Regards.

18. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I would love to here more about this family of dogs myself. If anyone has anything they would like to share:)

19. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

had can i get info one the sperm

20. zohan

zohan Pup

was soga ever bred to koatly?