1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Top This (for those who like them small)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ChDynomite, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

For those of you who like them tiny this is my 20 pound female. She is the heaviest gamblers virgil (7x in the first 3 gen.) Ostevens Virgil (16x by the 7 gen.) only female like this in the world.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Good looking dog.

3. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

R u Kidding me? 20 pounds? That is awesome. How old is she? I hope my next one is mid 30's or so..........

4. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

she is over 2 years and sits at 26 pounds fat.

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn 20lbs! Hope she works out for ya.

Vic

6. post a ped on her i would like to see how that is bred. its rare to find o. stevens stuff that tight! she looks good though

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

i dont have peds online but she is the only and tightist female of this blood around . i just bred her to Dynomite (frisco blood) i hope it takes.

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Quit lieing bro, that's a patterdale!!!

I'm just blowing smoke man.... LOL.... That's a real nice gyp man, real nice, I'm jealous....

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Tell me about it, that what i tell my boys.LOL my 4 month old pups are bigger than her, i would have posted her sooner but i just figured out how to post pic today.

10. New2Game

New2Game Pup

damn, thats small. i'm having a hard time finding small dogs. it takes a lot of lookin. no way to really search for them easily that i know of.

11. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

This is my 20lbs bitch.

[​IMG]

12. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

13. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Nice looking bitch! I love the small dogs.
    Ultimatek9 she is looking good! how old is Envy now?

14. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

nice dog bro

15. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yep her ped looks like a bahay grass for a familey tree. LOL no one can say she aint bred good.. J

17. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

LOL!!!!!!!:)

18. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

Here's some of our small ones.
    24# 4yr female,18# 10mth male.

Attached Files:

19. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

That buckskin dog is really nice how is it bred. Ive never seen one that color other then jeep bred dogs.

20. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

I like both of them how are they bred. I really like the buckskin alot. The black one is tiny very nice