1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Top This (for those who like them small)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ChDynomite, Jan 28, 2009.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

CGD had a dog (Speed Dial) he was tring to sell. 2yr old female boyles dog i think that looks alot like that buckskin dog

2. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

WOW! That is a nice looking bitch

3. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

4. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

here's our litlest female pit stephanie, probably around 26 pounds with my son jaime

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
  5. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

Dude that is hard to find very nice

6. thats a nice breeding on that GRCH Virgil bitch. is it just me or do them virgil dog have huge teeth!! i met these cats in Georgia that had a tight Virgil male that had hangers about 3inches long!! well maybe not that long but they were huge!:D

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

yes they do so do the frisco dogs and i just crossed them up . With the heavy concentration of Both virgils and the heavy frisco coming from Dynomite this breeding should be the shit! these dogs should have huge teeth , great for protection work , and for hog hunting. But i could careless about the teeth really, ill be happy as long as they come out nice .Hope she took.

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

9. i had a gyp off Wildside's Luke bred to a redboy/rascal gyp, and she had some nice size hangers. she never threw the into her offspring but one of her daughters put em in hers. she had one litter that at 5mths had teeth bigger than most grown dogs i seen in my area!! they are just now ten mths and cant wait till they get some more age on em:D

10. art_2310

art_2310 Pup

man that is an awesome dog!! when i get out of the service i'm going to get me a small dog like that.

11. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Monte at 25 lbs. He doesnt Even come up to my knees.(and im a short)[​IMG]

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I'm in the service too but I want one now.

13. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

You guys are lucky to have them. I would give a few fingers to own dogs like that.

Vic

14. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

One problem i got, is i cant find a collar that is small enough but yet wider...I hate the little skinny collars i gotta buy for him....Maybe i'll just buy a biger one and cut off the acess and burn the fray.

15. Ask Shane at Stillwater,he might be able to custom make one for you.

16. thats what i have to do we have quite a few small ones, around 28-32. we need to talk stillwater into making some collars for smaller dogs! LOL:D

17. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

18. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

That black dog wasn't my post nor was it Envy, who is now 6 months. Hopefully, she will look like that as an adult. But here are a couple of pics of her from this months fun show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

That seem like the perfect thread for me as I LOVE small pits!:D

Those are all AWESOME looking dogs!

I found a couple possibillities to get a hold of a smaller pit already but im always more than thankfull to get new tipps to where to find a good small one!

Regards,
    Rob

20. art_2310

art_2310 Pup