1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tornado's in the south east

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jbpits91, Apr 11, 2013.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

tornado warnings and watches all over the southeast. sketch, stay safe everybody.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

its already over with here we just got some rain..little lightning nothin major ..knock on wood

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

we usually get quite a few a year around this way and it is past time for them to have started so they will be starting anytime now

4. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i havent been in one directly for awhile. were under a watch till 4 a.m. but just thunderstorms for now.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well its all gone now..And now its time to put the pig in the ground and the beer on ice...Going to be a beautiful weelend and I hope everyone has a good one.

6. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

sounds good man, i might have to fire up the grill after work today. i wish i had a full hog to slow cook.

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well Bama i be done your way this evening then what kind of beer we drinking?

8. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

get some craft beers- support small businesses

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I'll even be down that way too LOL

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

i drink cheap beer man..Bush Lite I can get 30 for 17 bucks lol.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I had a few people over a couple weeks ago and they was all drinkin Blue Moon and puttin Orange slices in it..I tried it but I just couldnt get the taste for it so I went back my Bush Lite lol.

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Oh hell no i quit drinking for about 4 years i just recently started to partake in a beer here and there i drink cheap as well steel reserve all the way 6% alcohol to boot haha

13. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

lol i feel you that beats $9 a six pack, i cant stand blue moon either they just threw a bunch of shit in it to make it "different". and it think its owned by miller-coors so not really a craft beer anyway.

14. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i like kona, flying dog, sierra nevada, red stripe etc.. shit i just like beer.

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Actually my favorite beer is Michelobe Light in the bottles ..I love it but I will not pay that much for a beer.

16. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i dont blame you. i used to love budweiser untl my boy got me to try some craft brews after that i coulnt stand the bud.

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

hope yall are ok. Been some nasty storm rolling around!

and ...quit drinking a year ago!!