1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tosa Inu

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bull and Terrier, Dec 13, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I can't believe this went on for 15 pages...

2. damon

damon Banned

Please tell me how the dogs that went a hour were street curs, they pit was finished but still showed game. It was out fought plain and simple

3. damon

damon Banned

European and Japanese cars are by far the best but why aren't they the preferred motor over there?

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

God damn you have bricks for brains.. Once again you mention these other large NON combat breeds. SIZE is the ONLY advantage the Tosa has..get this through your thick head. And i know you'll respond with the same thick headed response.." Well certainly the Pit dogs ancient fighting history can overcome a tremendous difference in size." You're a troublemaker and a clown Damon.

5. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

go check out some vids of top well known APBTs...then go back a watch those dogs u think are good

6. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Told him they where of poor quality earlier. I think it went through his head. If you see some of Blackrocks dogs or some real CH or well known bulldogs you will understand that the bulldogs that goes against Tosas, are of low quality!

7. damon

damon Banned

Oh but i have seen good dogs, is dble gr ch tornado good enough for you sir?

8. damon

damon Banned

So what makes the tosa a combat breed and not a rottweiler you idiot??

9. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Your just a prick...go play with your tosa

10. damon

damon Banned

No comeback have you tosser?

11. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Is this a serious question? What is the Tosa used for? What is the Rottweiler used for?

12. damon

damon Banned

So what attributes make the tosa a fighting dog and the rottweiler not? Like you said its only size that the tosa as against the pitbull

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Please try to pay attention, we arnt talking about cars we're talking about dogs and one has nothing to do with the other. Your comparing apples to potatoes.

14. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

It's all in the name,

TOSA Maybe japanees for (TOSSER)....lol

15. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

.people who have rotts use them for watch dogs..pricks use tosa's for fighting...rotts probably would be able to cope with a tosa judging on the videos in this tread

16. damon

damon Banned

Well they would have a field day against the bulldog judging on the videos ha. You dont own a tosa by any chance?

17. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

yes i do ...why ?...he is a good watch dog

18. damon

damon Banned

The flip side is why isnt the tosa replaced by the pitbull in japan where they have quality dogs of both breeds? Please dont say pride, because thats plain bullshit

19. damon

damon Banned

Do you feed him bulldogs?

20. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Why are they not used any where else...the reason is people have seen your videos and can see they are shit dogs..are like and are curs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.