1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tosa Inu

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bull and Terrier, Dec 13, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

no I feed him idiots called damien

2. damon

damon Banned

Maybe because the japanese dont like peddling their dogs to every tom, dick and harry. The tosa that destroyed the catchweight pitbull in the ring was from romania so they can be found in europe.

3. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

your just a fool

4. damon

damon Banned

I guess the bulldog would only be a little snack for the monster

5. damon

damon Banned

Your a dumb fool

6. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

your still a fool....Japanese sell every thing else...every other breed from japan...the reason the Japanese are not peddling tosa's is no one whats them big pieces of shit

7. damon

damon Banned

Because they couldnt handle them, better to stick with staff x ebt x heinz 57.

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That was already answered. Heritage and ceremonial. The Apbt isn't a Japan breed, that's why.

9. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

is that what a tossa is....your still a fool ..everyone says the same your opinions are stupid...you fool

10. damon

damon Banned

Somehow i dont believe it mate, maybe the japanese are not so impressed with p4p. The image of the indestructable bulldog can soon disappear when a large bulldog is thrown around like a ragdoll by a lion of a dog. Surely owning the dog that can conquer all is far more desirable than owning the p4p king

11. damon

damon Banned

Is that not what you own?? Takes one to know one, fool

12. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

no it does not take one to know ...I know your a fool...every one here thinks your a fool

13. damon

damon Banned

What exactly is a fool?

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Kid you must be lost and blinded by delusions of grander from all the tosa vids you watched because if the japanese were not impressed with the APBT , they wouldnt have imported any to Japan.

The Japanese culture is VERY TRADITIONAL. They do not throw out old traditions just because they found something better.

If the Japanese actually thought that owning a dog that can conquer all is far more desirable then owning the p4p king, then there would be NO APBT in Japan.

Sumo has been a tradition in Japan for hundreds of years and is still very popular to this day even though MMA has taken over as the new generation sport in Japan. The Japanese people know full well that a heavy weight MMA fighter will beat any sumo in a real fight if going by MMA rules same as they know that if a MMA fighter goes by sumo rules he will most likely lose.

Till this day the Japanese people still honor the APBT by calling it the AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER and NOT the Japanese Pitbull Terrier.

Japan rarely buys anything American made, unless they know its worth it, and for them to keep on buying APBT's just proves the quality of the APBT.

The problem with you Damon is you believe what you want to believe and not what are the facts. Seek the TRUTH.

15. damon

damon Banned

They admire the fighting spirit and the gameness of the bulldog, they are more exciting to watch too. Comparing men to dogs is comparing apples to oranges, do you really believe that all the dogs do is wrestle. Like i said id rather believe my own eyes than listen to pit fanatics who dont even know what a true fighting tosa is

16. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Are you from Japan?

17. damon

damon Banned

Meeeeee fwom japan nooo

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats all you got out of my post??? I guess you are truly lost and thats based on facts LMAO.

Oh and to Northdogger, he keeps on using the term mate, so I would assume he is Crocodile Dundee or Crocodile Hunter LMAO.

19. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

you are exactly a fool

20. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I'm gonna go with Great Britain..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.