1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tough toys ordered online

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ShakaZ, Aug 28, 2016.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I have bought antlers from Bass Pro before and those were old and terrible quality. The ones Boogieman used to sell, and maybe still does always were fresh and great quality when I was buying those. I never had a problem with them splintering and the dogs loved them. Raw bones are by far the best, IMO. From a butcher or hunter.

pitbulld0gs, reddirt redneck and AGK like this.
  2. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

The Goughnuts are good too but neither of my dogs really care for it.. We have a donut one, both of my dogs like to chew on harder shit, they like the Nylabones more than anything.

3. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

I haven't tried Elk Antlers yet, but i heard they are even better about splitting.

4. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I finally got around too picking a few of these up. The exact same brand and size and within a few days he split that sumbitch right down the middle. It literally split into two pieces....back to the drawing board for me.

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

So far I haven't found to many things they won't destroy that they really enjoy...until recently I was cleaning up and had a couple of truck tires laying around...just curious i rolled them out to them and oh boy, so far they are having a blast. I watch them closely and it seems to be great exercise as well.